Bucko

Half fan

Will he have have told his Manager and team mates how to defeat DCFC? Surely yes, bless him.

Will he be Wigan's captain for the day? Deservedly yes.

Will he give Keezy a man-hug instead of a mere handshake when the teams greet each other before kick-off? It will be fun to see.

Will our fans serenade him with 'Football Genius' throughout the match? Yes but undesrevedly today I hope.

Will he score against us from a corner? Of course.

Will he break Will's leg? Purely accidentally whilst doing another of his drag-backs.

Will he grapple our entire forward line to the ground and concede three penalties? Hopefully.

Will he be on the winning side? Emotionally no but in practice yes, I fear.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Half fan said:

Will he have have told his Manager and team mates how to defeat DCFC? Surely yes, bless him.

Will he be Wigan's captain for the day? Deservedly yes.

Will he give Keezy a man-hug instead of a mere handshake when the teams greet each other before kick-off? It will be fun to see.

Will our fans serenade him with 'Football Genius' throughout the match? Yes but undesrevedly today I hope.

Will he score against us from a corner? Of course.

Will he break Will's leg? Purely accidentally whilst doing another of his drag-backs.

Will he grapple our entire forward line to the ground and concede three penalties? Hopefully.

Will he be on the winning side? Emotionally no but in practice yes, I fear.

Warnock was for their last game.

14 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

Would have stood and applauded today if he scored the equaliser. Top bloke. Top player. 

If we had been 2 or 3 up I'd have accepted a header by Bucko in the last few minutes.

He practically bear hugged every former team mate (as did Warnock for that matter), but I noticed McLaren seek him out for a real warm embrace at the end..... and not a coffee cup in sight!

He'll always be a Ram now, bet your bottom dollar he'll be willing us on next weekend kicking every ball.

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

He did a piece in the match-day programme today; he said that every current Derby County player is ..."lucky to be wearing the jersey of such a great Club as Derby County". 

Top Bloke...and his favourite film is Kes. :)

What a man,

Bring him back. 

Great man , great player, has a great attitude, other players should take note, you are a proper ram who gave your all for our great club, I shall never forget Mr Buxton, a credit to Derby County, think in 10 years time, he will be on radio Derby enlightening us all , on how a professional football should act and behave.

6 minutes ago, sage said:

What a man,

Bring him back. 

Nah, playing every week on a decent contract is better than waiting for injuries to have a game, as he would be at Derby.

If you love someone let them go to paraphrase Jimmy Nail.

He can take over from Mac, once Mel's frustration at not getting past the Champions League group stages gets the better of him.

1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

Nah, playing every week on a decent contract is better than waiting for injuries to have a game, as he would be at Derby.

If you love someone let them go to paraphrase Jimmy Nail.

He can take over from Mac, once Mel's frustration at not getting past the Champions League group stages gets the better of him.

He would rather be on our bench than starting for them.

Archived