Derby vs Rotherham - matchday thread.

Rev

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Anyone know how many of the team will be on duty with their countries and at risk of getting crocked ? 

Keogh 

Vydra 

Pearce ? 

Bird? ?

anya ? any other possibles ? 

Seeing as Baird retired from internationals 6 months ago. Probably not him 

4 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Anyone know how many of the team will be on duty with their countries and at risk of getting crocked ? 

Keogh 

Vydra 

Pearce ? 

Bird? ?

anya ? any other possibles ? 

Hughes and Mitchell are with the under 21s

7 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

optmism is a fine thing. i remember some match day threads went up less than 12 hours before when we were all doom and gloom under Pearson.... now after the wolves game, some numpty starts the thread 11 DAYS before kick off!

With respect to Rotherham this is one we should win and be expected to win

1 hour ago, jagerbob said:

optmism is a fine thing. i remember some match day threads went up less than 12 hours before when we were all doom and gloom under Pearson.... now after the wolves game, some numpty starts the thread 11 DAYS before kick off!

And some miserable sods post on it 10 days before!

4 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

And some miserable sods post on it 10 days before!

I don't see a issue that the thread started 10/11 days early because this is enough time for 'fans' to debate about the game and squad etc. 

Yes there always will be some miserable sods around these days mate. Sod them anyway. :lol:

1 hour ago, admira said:

I hope to witness my first win of the season - we only win when I can't make it.

PS - I can't make Norwich at home!

Haha you're the same as me, I haven't witnessed us win live in the league since last march! And not in any competition since that mental penalty shootout against Carlisle 

On 07/11/2016 at 18:47, reveldevil said:

Derby County vs Rotherham Utd.

I-Pro Stadium 3pm Saturday 19th November 2016.

After the disruption of the international break, a return to the bread and butter of Championship football.

How will Schteve solve the right back puzzle, can we win 3 in a row and maintain our push up the table, and just how stupid are Rotherham for not appointing Warnock?

I'd normally insert a joke about Rotherham here, but on taste and decency grounds I've decided against it.

COYR.

3-1 Rams win, Anya at right back

just one point though, Warnocks wife was ill and he choose therefore not to take the Millers job at the time, Tony Stewart wanted Neil to stay on but respect to the guy for putting family first.

Archived