Derby vs Rotherham - matchday thread.

Rev

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

HEY! 

I was a different man last season... & the start of this season :whistle:

I am a new man with newly inspired optimism. 

UP THE F****** RAMS

Hey, I hope you didn't throw your milk all over your bedroom ceiling when you shouted that!

?

36 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Hey, I hope you didn't throw your milk all over your bedroom ceiling when you shouted that!

?

It's porridge i'll have you know :ermm:

Anyway @rynny... I am not a Keogh hater at the moment. Think he has been immense this season apart from when he gets dragged into the right back slot...

Looking forward to this one. My other half is from Rotherham and one of my best mates lives in Rawmarsh, lucky man. :lol:

His kid goes to the same school as ref Howard Webbs kids and it ain't private I can tell you!

Tough game in prospect. They will be hard to break down and I'm not going along with all the predictions of cricket scorelines.

I believe they've signed Peter Odemwhingie and I've seen a bit of Kirk Broadfoot in his Rangers days. Also looking forward to seeing Lee Frecklington. Not seen him play since watching him turn out for Lincoln City in his younger days when I was at Uni there. Good player. Don't know too much about the rest of the squad though.

I think we'll scrape through this and perhaps put on a show against Norwich when perhaps you could be forgiven for thinking it would be the other way around.

It's the Championship.

13 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Looking forward to this one. My other half is from Rotherham and one of my best mates lives in Rawmarsh, lucky man. :lol:

His kid goes to the same school as ref Howard Webbs kids and it ain't private I can tell you!

Tough game in prospect. They will be hard to break down and I'm not going along with all the predictions of cricket scorelines.

I believe they've signed Peter Odemwhingie and I've seen a bit of Kirk Broadfoot in his Rangers days. Also looking forward to seeing Lee Frecklington. Not seen him play since watching him turn out for Lincoln City in his younger days when I was at Uni there. Good player. Don't know too much about the rest of the squad though.

I think we'll scrape through this and perhaps put on a show against Norwich when perhaps you could be forgiven for thinking it would be the other way around.

It's the Championship.

They got Lee Camp aka Daddy's boy in goal. 

Off topic a little bit but I have two spare tickets for the Norwich game on the 26th November.

In the east stand upper. £30.70 face value, I'm willing to negotiate this price because the ticket will otherwise go to waste.

If anyone is interested or you know of any interested, please let me know.

Cheers Rams 

17 hours ago, jswood15 said:

Off topic a little bit but I have two spare tickets for the Norwich game on the 26th November.

In the east stand upper. £30.70 face value, I'm willing to negotiate this price because the ticket will otherwise go to waste.

If anyone is interested or you know of any interested, please let me know.

Cheers Rams 

Can't you return them for a refund?

Lets help the lads make it 3 games unbeaten on saturday. And get a little bit nearer to a play off place. Let get pp rocking on saturday i am convince us being the 12th man really help the lads thats what got us 3 points against shiffield wednesday and wolves lads know everyone getting right behind them.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Lets help the lads make it 3 games unbeaten on saturday. And get a little bit nearer to a play off place. Let get pp rocking on saturday i am convince us being the 12th man really help the lads thats what got us 3 points against shiffield wednesday and wolves lads know everyone getting right behind them.

You've gone too soon, it's only Wednesday lunch.  Like comedy, it's all in the

timing.

This is a good opportunity to try a new system, lets get rid of the wide attackers and go 5-3-2. We always need a plan B, that was one of Mclarens failings first time round not having one and with two up front we are not relying on a hold up forward. My team would be.

Carson

Keogh                       Pearce

Anya                              Hanson                       Lowe

Bryson           Hughes       Johnson

Vydra           Wiemann

Subs  mitchell, shakel, baird, butterfield, ince, bent, russell.

2 minutes ago, hiltonram said:

This is a good opportunity to try a new system, lets get rid of the wide attackers and go 5-3-2. We always need a plan B, that was one of Mclarens failings first time round not having one and with two up front we are not relying on a hold up forward. My team would be.

Carson

Vydra           Wiemann

Yeah sure let's drop two of the best performers against wolves and change for the sake of changing....

9 minutes ago, hiltonram said:

Carson

Vydra           Wiemann

Yep exactly right let's drop Ince who was mom and scored 2 goals last match in an attempt to fit Jamie Hanson in the team, pure tactical genius

33 minutes ago, hiltonram said:

Carson

Vydra           Wiemann

Quick, substitutions Hilton, substitutions man!! 

Archived