The Right Back Situation

RamsPolls

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Anya is playing at right back today for Scotland against England. Let's see how he does

Hope he does well, not too well.mind.

I hope he does well, i used to love watching england but the past few years im not that bothered id rather see the Derby boys do well regardless of nationality, had more of an intrest in ireland at the Euros for the Derby connection 

13 minutes ago, Warren Hobhead said:

He's been shocking. But to be fair Scotland are useless.

Anya hasn't done anything wrong, a few good crosses. But Scotland poor in central defence.

1 hour ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Anya hasn't done anything wrong, a few good crosses. But Scotland poor in central defence.

He left huge holes inside, when on the ball he ran then played back, he lost Lallana all night and ended up injured. It was a shocker. But yeah, he ran forward now and again. 

Im not a poster that criticises our players. Ever. But if you watched that and saw him as our answer at right back then great. I think otherwise. We shall see. 

Christie is as good as you'll find at this level. The only right back I've seen better this season is Yiadom at Barnsley. But our fans wanted Cyrus out until the last couple of games. So I'm comfortable in my appraisal.

7 hours ago, Warren Hobhead said:

He left huge holes inside, when on the ball he ran then played back, he lost Lallana all night and ended up injured. It was a shocker. But yeah, he ran forward now and again. 

Im not a poster that criticises our players. Ever. But if you watched that and saw him as our answer at right back then great. I think otherwise. We shall see. 

Christie is as good as you'll find at this level. The only right back I've seen better this season is Yiadom at Barnsley. But our fans wanted Cyrus out until the last couple of games. So I'm comfortable in my appraisal.

He ran forward and passed back because there were no options, hardly entirely his fault.

hes playing in a position he's not played at all this season, and since who knows?

He was against a player far better than anything he'd face in the championship this season.

he did alright, not great by any means, but playing right back for derby in the championship is an entiry different prospect to what he had to do last night. I'm not saying he is the answer, I don't know if he is. But to write him off due to last nights game, your the one having a shocker mate.

Archived