The Right Back Situation

RamsPolls

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Players always, in the eyes of some supporters get better when injured. Camara, Weimann, Buxton. When in the team the aren't up to it yet when injured they are just what we need. 

I agree with this point. But players don't always come back better. 

I have to say I wish Weimann would get a run of games because at the back end of last season he was very impressive and caused chaos for defenders. But due to his injury in pre-season we haven't really had a chance to see him this season. 

2 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

I have to say I wish Weimann would get a run of games because at the back end of last season he was very impressive and caused chaos for defenders. But due to his injury in pre-season we haven't really had a chance to see him this season. 

I don't genuinely believe it, it was a sarcastic dig at some fans. Tumbleweed. 

1 minute ago, RamsPolls said:

Oh dear lord. 

I don't know where to start on this :whistle:

Probably by trying to invent a time machine or inserting a filter between your brain and mouth/keyboard. I'm all for a bit of banter but using someone with mental difficulties is below the belt, hell it's below a snakes belly. In certain circles it may be deemed ok but when you don't know other members circumstances and situations it was/is a pretty stupid comment. I take it you're not a child so you should know better, if you are a child you should know better. Rant/bollocking over. You may return to class. 

2 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

Do you mean the Hull away play off game as he didn't do anything or play much in the others

26 minutes ago, toddy said:

But also a very good coach.......

Not the point - some things are unacceptable.

Seeing as I am disabled myself, I would not feel comfortable setting foot in the ground nor giving Derby a single penny if he were anything to do with the club - and I presume that he wouldn't want me or my like even being there tainting the place with my sins committed in a previous life.

Archived