Derby supporters at away games

rammieib

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I have always expected to get covered in beer if at a pub or at a ground.

But what i dont expect is being crushed because you can not move eathier way.

Old saying dont cry over spelt milk

Things can be replaced you cant be.

milk now? whatever next

11 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I have always expected to get covered in beer if at a pub or at a ground.

But what i dont expect is being crushed because you can not move eathier way.

Old saying dont cry over spelt milk

Things can be replaced you cant be.

seriously you cannot moan about one and condone the other? When you lot are throwing beer around do yo ureally do it in an orderly fashion and all stand there polietly launching your beers upwards? I doubt it ,i imagine you jump around and probably bang into people who dont expect to be banged into...just the same thing.

b4 - as I and some others are aware that you don't always type what you mean, then please accept this with the good nature it's intended:

You're digging a hole mate, so just stop commenting on this one. You're condoning some anti social behaviour and then at the same time bemoaning other types of crappy behaviour just because they impacted you. 

I sort of appreciate what you're trying to say but you can't tell everyone who likes staying dry to get their beer and seat hours before kick off. 

And since when did anyone 'expect' to get covered in beer at a pub? The only parts of my body that should get wet from beer are all internal.

21 minutes ago, KBB said:

I sometimes feel we are all part of the most elaborate troll job ever created on the internet.

Not really.. I know who B4 is, I have seen him at games, sat next to him a few times, Hartlepool and Bristol earlier this season. He's just a passionate Derby fan, that's all.. No agenda, apart from us winning and stuffing the red scum.. I can relate to all that. The written word might not be his strength but I am sure he has greater strengths than me in some areas.. He is more positive than me for sure.. I wish some of that would rub off.

He loves this club, its very important to him and that's just fine.. Yes I scratch my head sometimes but then think maybe he is just like I was many years ago.. Blind faith and again that's okay.

29 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Not really.. I know who B4 is, I have seen him at games, sat next to him a few times, Hartlepool and Bristol earlier this season. He's just a passionate Derby fan, that's all.. No agenda, apart from us winning and stuffing the red scum.. I can relate to all that. The written word might not be his strength but I am sure he has greater strengths than me in some areas.. He is more positive than me for sure.. I wish some of that would rub off.

He loves this club, its very important to him and that's just fine.. Yes I scratch my head sometimes but then think maybe he is just like I was many years ago.. Blind faith and again that's okay.

Did he mentioned Bird?

1 hour ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

I thought the crazy Doc Brown look had been perfected with your own hair?  Never thought for a moment that it was a syrup! Mind you I suppose for it to be so convincing it would have cost a fortune :p

I was talking about a grand's worth of hearing aids, not my Einstein hair.

I love derby 

I dont mean dig my self a bigger hole but i dont see the uproar i have been covered in beer plenty of times but i dont condome threating behavour or vilance what so ever.

I guess i am just more laid back with stuff i guess than you guys are. And besides if you guys been through i have losing another loved one makes you see the bigger picture.

I am sorry if i have upset some of you.

We know the club read this forum, I expect they'll take appropriate action.

I'd expect a message on the big screen pre match, and a pitch side announcement next Saturday.

'Waterproof poncho's are now available to buy in the club superstore for all away fans' should do it.

On 24/10/2016 at 23:11, B4ev6is said:

If football on then no as it happens and i have happen to loads of time and once or twice my beer gone up in the air. In the pub so i dont see a probleam with it.

Make your mind up. Do you throw your beer or not !! 

At walkabout yes but not at games no i have not.

I did it once derby vs brighton in the play offs 1st leg at walkabout in derby city centre but so did about 200 plastic glasses and pichters go flying in the air and another during england games during the eurios same thing there.

Archived