Derby supporters at away games

rammieib

1 hour ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

I would presume that many Derby fans out there, although 100% Rams would admit to having a favourite second or even a third team that isn't anything to do with nations.

Mine, sadly, is Blackpool.

Oystons out!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Mine always be derby and that will never ever change.

Go on b4, admit you have a soft spot for them down the a52

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

No i dont

I hate the red scum with a passion shame they dont go bust.

But who would you hate then B4?  I mean the majority of us could at least focus on beer flingers, but even that option wouldn't be open to you.

And what would become of the Red Scum army?  Obviously many of them would just switch to the Ice Hockey.  And some would follow Notts County, which would be nice*.    But what about the others.  What about the Ilkeston half fans?  They could easily swap allegiances and be sat next to you or behind you at the iPRO**. Breathing the air you breathe.  Think about that. 

* I say nice because we'd have the fact that they're the oldest football league club brought up whenever they managed a fully fledged sentence rather than something about some jolly boys outing in the late seventies, which would make a nice change

**with stories rife around moronic beer flingers the advance column may already be amongst us.  And remember B4, when the main column arrives, that when you go home from the match with a wet trouser leg you won't be smelling of cheap lager.

On 9 November 2016 at 23:12, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

As a guess next week or so. 

Tickets 

Adults £25 

65+ & 18-21 £20 

U18 £15 

ITK 

:) 

On 10 November 2016 at 07:18, Anag Ram said:

Many thanks. I'll keep an eye out. Perfect way to start Christmas. 

Well it been confirmed that the sales dates from 20th November onwards. The tickets prices is the same as I stated above.. Poper ITK Me. 

:whistle::lol:

Archived