Derby supporters at away games

rammieib

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I have never chucked beer at away games but like i say when i cant go and on sky and it is on sky i have been covered in beer coming. Away from a pub mainly walk about.

Covered in beer coming?   You must go to some great parties.

52 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Covered in beer coming?   You must go to some great parties.

Isn't it the FSM's heaven which has hookers and a beer volcano?

Perhaps B4 is a disciple.

9 minutes ago, eddie said:

Isn't it the FSM's heaven which has hookers and a beer volcano?

Perhaps B4 is a disciple.

I don't know what FSM means.

19 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I don't know what FSM means.

Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Are you not a fellow Pastafarian?

Are you untouched by His noodly appendage?Flying_Spaghetti_Monster.jpg

The main one I find sad is when 40yr old men are picking out opposition fans to chant abuse at. Like I don't mind between sets of fans but targeting individuals. And often it's a group of teenagers or some guy with his girlfriend and you feel a bit embarrassed. The exception to this being Forest away. Then by all means target those mugs

I do wonder sometimes what happens to people when they go to football. I remember last season the derby forest game and a forest fan bus pulled up at an island as we were walking to the game, it was like it was full of monkeys and chimpanzees, screaming, shouting banging on windows, a proper wide range of ages too..young to very old.

I bet those that throw beer, yell abuse at others, scream and shout are normal people usually who are fathers, son, grandfathers , decent hardworking people...yet its like some trigger turns them into thuggish people.

I bet some study has been done and I bet its some sort of primeval behaviour that lies within people even after hundreds of thousands if years of human development.

I just think if their mum, wife, son, daughter, friends or even employer saw them acting like that they would be shocked.

I think there must be something wrong with me...I have a few beers and I get really happy, start telling everyone how much I love them, get all soppy. 

14 hours ago, 90sRam said:

The main one I find sad is when 40yr old men are picking out opposition fans to chant abuse at. Like I don't mind between sets of fans but targeting individuals. And often it's a group of teenagers or some guy with his girlfriend and you feel a bit embarrassed. The exception to this being Forest away. Then by all means target those mugs

yes have noticed these middle aged bladders who have a few pints [ nowt rong wi that] and act like they are 10 men

Archived