Delighted!

utisbug

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, utisbug said:

Absolutely delighted to see McLaren reappointed. For me, he is the perfect fit for our squad and wants to play the football some of us as fans have come to love watching us play.

He hasn't been reappointed yet, still interviewing a number of candidates.

2 minutes ago, lee_derby said:

he lost respect of the dressing room and fans some have a short memory. get another manager who plays your favored 4 4 3 ,or enjoy your crying when sm goes pear shaped again and again. but he aint daft as its him who gets a payoff

Some fans think they're more important than the 'good of the Club'.

7 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Absolutely  brilliant news if it came off... I loved the football under Mac and I wouldn't even care about promotion if we got back to playing entertaining and exciting football 

i doubt 27000 season ticket fans would accept staying 2nd tier esp mm. prem means mega bucks and decent players :ermm:

3 minutes ago, lee_derby said:

i doubt 27000 season ticket fans would accept staying 2nd tier esp mm. prem means mega bucks and decent players :ermm:

So far as I'm concerned the fans that think they're too good to watch Derby in the 2nd tier can bugger off anyway. Maybe then I can enjoy a game without needless negativity from a bunch of idiots more interested in checking the Premier League scores on their phones than what is going on on the pitch.

42 minutes ago, Anon said:

So far as I'm concerned the fans that think they're too good to watch Derby in the 2nd tier can bugger off anyway. Maybe then I can enjoy a game without needless negativity from a bunch of idiots more interested in checking the Premier League scores on their phones than what is going on on the pitch.

My feelings exactly!

42 minutes ago, SecretDave said:

My feelings exactly!

I agree. Also, don't get me wrong, I really want Derby to get promoted but it does come with a cost - more expensive ticket prices (or similar priced season tickets but for fewer games), even more kick off times/days changed to suit TV, relieved if we don't get beaten too badly by the likes of Man City, United and chelsea etc

They were spineless ........ bottled out under pressure..........will things be different if he is Manager instead of head Coach ?

Will he have a Plan B ?   Beware rose-tinted glasses.   His last job was a disaster. Why will he have suddenly changed??

Will we get our money back.....................

1 minute ago, t'oldu said:

They were spineless ........ bottled out under pressure..........will things be different if he is Manager instead of head Coach ?

Will he have a Plan B ?   Beware rose-tinted glasses.   His last job was a disaster. Why will he have suddenly changed??

maybe it's time to replace with vertebrates!

22 minutes ago, t'oldu said:

Yes we were spinless - no Martin, no Bent, no Thorne, no Eustace, no Mascarell, no Bucko, injured Grant. The very definition of a team with it's spine ripped out. 

Plan A worked pretty well last time and only failed when we had an injury crisis. He did well enough here, why would he have suddenly changed?

My only concern this time is that our best ball playing centre back has been let go, so McClaren can't go straight back to the old style of play he was using before. I have more faith in him than Pearson though!

Archived