Delighted!

utisbug

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, lee_derby said:

he lost respect of the dressing room and fans some have a short memory. get another manager who plays your favored 4 4 3 ,or enjoy your crying when sm goes pear shaped again and again. but he aint daft as its him who gets a payoff

He also got us playing great football, improved results immeasurably and got us to the play-off final but I suppose your agenda won't allow you to consider those facts over your opinions.

4 hours ago, lee_derby said:

he lost respect of the dressing room and fans some have a short memory. get another manager who plays your favored 4 4 3 ,or enjoy your crying when sm goes pear shaped again and again. but he aint daft as its him who gets a payoff

How do you know he lost the respect of the dressing room?

Your respect maybe. Not mine because I'm not really sensitive. 

It's been going great since we got rid. And before he came? Never won more than we lost

I find myself struggling to contain a smile at this, down to the sheer ludicrousy of how badly this could go after what happened last time, but also how brilliantly it could go with our new squad. This could go one of two way imo:

Mac could totally fail to gain the support of the players, fail to get them to buy into his style of the play and he fails and we collapse ala his reign at forest due to the prima donnas in our squad.

OR he could get the team to play attacking football like last time, boosted by the increased depth in our squad and added big name players in the team, all along with better defenders like Shackell and Carson to provide defensive stability- leading to a surge to the upper table and promotion finally

It really could go either way, I'm extremely nervous but also as excited as I have been in a long time, so let's all hope it's the latter option and COYR

2 hours ago, 86 points said:

He also got us playing great football, improved results immeasurably and got us to the play-off final but I suppose your agenda won't allow you to consider those facts over your opinions.

40 minutes ago, Alpha said:

How do you know he lost the respect of the dressing room?

Your respect maybe. Not mine because I'm not really sensitive. 

It's been going great since we got rid. And before he came? Never won more than we lost

Guys don't argue with someone who cannot count to 11 properly.

Archived