Cardiff City v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Simsy said:

his preferred position is no.10 role behind the striker. Thought we are 433?

nevertheless as i always say ince has to play he does what most our team struggle to do and that's score goals.

Fairly sure I watched an interview during last season where he said it was wide left. But you'd have to quote me on that. 

But regardless, his best position whilst playing for us is certainly where he's played tonight 

1 hour ago, jono said:

It feels like a lottery at the moment. Players, formations, results, managers .. I am glad I am not the boss because retaining the basic focus of team play in this environment isn't easy.

Luckily footballers tend to have brains in their feet .. So lads .. Forget the cares of the world, get out there, play the ball and win a game for the Rams. I fancy Ince to get one tonight just to remind us 

Boy am I talented :D

1 minute ago, valleyram said:

He could score  a hat trick tonight and I wouldn't alter my opinion on him, a spoiled boy who is no use when the chips are down 

The chips have never been further down and he's pulled a goal out of his rear end, at a time when we can't score for toffee.

What are you talking about?

2 minutes ago, valleyram said:

He could score  a hat trick tonight and I wouldn't alter my opinion on him, a spoiled boy who is no use when the chips are down 

The chips are very much down. We are struggling in the league and the manager has been suspended before a match against fellow struggling team. He has scored a goal in the match.

3 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Fairly sure I watched an interview during last season where he said it was wide left. But you'd have to quote me on that. 

But regardless, his best position whilst playing for us is certainly where he's played tonight 

ok i will take your word for it. Interesting to know. :)

Just like i took your word for it on the o'dowda signing :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

Telling that we've almost matched the total passes from the Blackburn game, and still there's 20+ minutes to go (422 on Saturday, 298 today so far). And in an away game as well.

Telling??? At the current rate we will struggle to get over 400

Archived