iPro Stadium

wombatram

Are we about to see a change of name for our stadium?

Has anyone given thought to the naming rights? If you stop to think about it, you can't seem to buy any ipro drinks... How are they actually making any money. Therefore, are Derby actually getting any money?

I wouldn't be surprised to see a change in our stadium's name soon. 

You heard it here first

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, wombatram said:

Are we about to see a change of name for our stadium?

Has anyone given thought to the naming rights? If you stop to think about it, you can't seem to buy any ipro drinks... How are they actually making any money. Therefore, are Derby actually getting any money?

I wouldn't be surprised to see a change in our stadium's name soon. 

You heard it here first

Thanks for that! I'll look out for it . 

I challenge anyone to go on their website and find what's in it. They just hype up Isotonic and Stevia. You'll only find ingredients on the bottle itself. Its marketed as "natural" and yes it has stevia sweetener in it and that's natural but I was surprised to see what else is in it if you read the label. It tastes strange and you can smell the odor from the plastic of the container as soon as you open it.  I'd rather go with water and a slice of lemon  or just go for the Red Bull if you need a fix. 

9 minutes ago, Ninos said:

I challenge anyone to go on their website and find what's in it. They just hype up Isotonic and Stevia. You'll only find ingredients on the bottle itself. Its marketed as "natural" and yes it has stevia sweetener in it and that's natural but I was surprised to see what else is in it if you read the label. It tastes strange and you can smell the odor from the plastic of the container as soon as you open it.  I'd rather go with water and a slice of lemon  or just go for the Red Bull if you need a fix. 

And I'm sure players would rather have a mixed grill or a curry to eat rather than what they have to. Think there's a bit more to sports science than whether it tastes nice or not!

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

And I'm sure players would rather have a mixed grill or a curry to eat rather than what they have to. Think there's a bit more to sports science than whether it tastes nice or not!

Then it's a Just Eat philosophy you're talking about 

Archived