iPro Stadium

wombatram

blimey, someone questioning the ipro deal / product availability/  company credentials without the whole forum going into meltdown and calling the thread poster all the names under the sun.

This is dcfcfans.uk I'm reading, right?

Burn him, ban him, ridicule him.

We can't have that kind of talk on here.

7m from a start up who've never made enough to cover the fist year of the deal?

Move along.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy for my name to be used if any stadium rebranding is on the horizon, I shower on a daily basis with Original Source mint shower gel so I'm sure I taste better than iPro.

Saying that, I've never tried it, as Boycie said it's not a drink that you pick up when you feel a little thirsty like a can of Dr Pepper, it's a sports drink with all this scientific stuff inside. Closest I've been to a sportsman is when we get a corner. 

2 minutes ago, David said:

I'm happy for my name to be used if any stadium rebranding is on the horizon, I shower on a daily basis with Original Source mint shower gel so I'm sure I taste better than iPro.

Saying that, I've never tried it, as Boycie said it's not a drink that you pick up when you feel a little thirsty like a can of Dr Pepper, it's a sports drink with all this scientific stuff inside.

If the players have been drinking the stuff, maybe there is some awful side effect that kicks in after 3 seasons...just a thought.

15 minutes ago, David said:

Saying that, I've never tried it, as Boycie said it's not a drink that you pick up when you feel a little thirsty like a can of Dr Pepper, it's a sports drink with all this scientific stuff inside. Closest I've been to a sportsman is when we get a corner. 

Closer than the midfield gets to the forwards then :whistle:

9 hours ago, ashram said:

I'm a little surprised by the number of posters who know what piss tastes like!?!?

Do you think the ones that know what cat's piss tastes like are the same people or is this another strand of a similar 'golden shower' fetish? I'm sure some of the piss drinkers enjoy a bit of cat's piss as well. Think we need a venn diagram. Is carling more of a piss or cat's piss taste?

1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

One of them at least don't pay their bills. Just sayin like.

Classic sign of football fans not giving a rats ass where the money comes from. I wonder what might have happened if Mel hadn't put his millions in.

One company dissolved, one running in CVA, one with a recommended credit limit of 750 quid and the other with a grand.

DCFC somehow gave this company a 700 grand a year, 7m pound, pay us when you get it deal. Only in football would that happen and eyebrows not be raised.

4 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Classic sign of football fans not giving a rats ass where the money comes from. I wonder what might have happened if Mel hadn't put his millions in.

One company dissolved, one running in CVA, one with a recommended credit limit of 750 quid and the other with a grand.

DCFC somehow gave this company a 700 grand a year, 7m pound, pay us when you get it deal. Only in football would that happen and eyebrows not be raised.

If you closed all the companies in a CVA, strike off or CVL you would have none left, business is nasty and the government love it.

53 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Bar stools have had me over.

:angry:

Archived