How long??

Jimbo Ram

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I totally agree but we have sacked a Manager who just missed out on promotion/ play offs twice and then another who was a few points off the top 2??? What do you think Morris is thinking?

He'll be thinking Nigel is the right man to get us out of this league.

5 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

The very fact that your talking about a managers sacking is absolutely barmy! If we get rid of Nigel Pearson then we can never laugh at forest or Leeds ever again! This club needs stability now! We've had a large management turnover in the past three years, it is vital that this year we give a manager a full season! 

And end up in league 1? No ta pet

2 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I totally agree but we have sacked a Manager who just missed out on promotion/ play offs twice and then another who was a few points off the top 2??? What do you think Morris is thinking?

McLaren had his head turned, something went on behind the scenes with Clement that us fans will never know.

Morris isn't daft, we needed a complete overhaul to be rid of the bottler mentality. The overhaul has begun, It's frustrating to watch at times but patience is needed. 

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If we could list the achievements made since Mel Morris took over the club, what would they be?

So far:

Sacked McLaren.

Hired Clement - our Ferguson.

Sacked Clement.

Hired Wassall.

Hire Redknapp to baby sit.

Harry left without so much as a good bye.

Wassall demoted to academy.

Pearson hired.

When does it end?

improved signage and decor at the ground?

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Mel will be thinking everyone just needs to settle down, and get behind the team and the players, and hopefully lose this toxic atmosphere that is around the club at the minute. Well that is what I would be thinking anyway.

I know I have been critical of the performances, and decisions made by NP but now we are altering the formation and style he has to be given the time needed to make the transistion. There were enough positives tonight for us not to have a complete meltdown but some do not want to see that (not aimed at you Jimbo) everyone just needs to stop over dramatising certain things.

The only time anyone should even be thinking about sacking a manger at this stage, especially one that has just taken over, is if there is a gross misconduct.

3 minutes ago, YouRams said:

McLaren had his head turned, something went on behind the scenes with Clement that us fans will never know.

Morris isn't daft, we needed a complete overhaul to be rid of the bottler mentality. The overhaul has begun, It's frustrating to watch at times but patience is needed. 

I hope Mel is thinking along those lines.......

If performances and the lack of goals continue as they are, I can't imagine he'll last much longer- we're supposed to be pushing for promotion for ***** sake, the season so far hasn't just been a normal slow start, it's been bloody embarrassing and atm I'm thoroughly unconvinced by pearsons ability to get the best out of our players

These kind of threads remind me of one guy. Frightens me that so many have so little patience. Yes it's been a poor start, yes our lack of ability to score is worrying but why is the managers job being questioned on a weekly basis now, it's madness. Unless I'm mistaken this is the manager that was leading every fan poll for the job, now we have him let's give the bloke half a chance.

No season as ever been won or lost in September.

cellino-gode-foto-123082.jpg

1 minute ago, David said:

These kind of thread remind me of one guy. Frightens me that so many have so little patience. Yes it's been a poor start, yes our lack of ability to score is worrying but why is the managers job being questioned on a weekly basis now, it's madness. Unless I'm mistaken this is the manager that was leading every fan poll for the job, now we have him let's give the bloke half a chance.

No season as ever been won or lost in September.

cellino-gode-foto-123082.jpg

Totally agree. Pearson was my first choice and still is. I hope he is given the time to get the team playing how he wants. Will take time....

12 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

How long? Not long, because what you reap is what you sow.  So said Rage Against the Machine in their Wake Up song maybe we should ask them.

They also said that certain people have a bullet in the head.

Very wise, RATM.

Archived