How long??

Jimbo Ram

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

For the same reason I knew Jeff Hendrick would be a premier league player while you thought he'd end up a league one journey man.

It's not just based on what he did at Leicester its based on the fact the bloke is a good manager.

Sometimes you just know, the same as I knew Clement was a disastrous appointment.

Some people know football, some people write blogs/articles claiming to know about football.

If Pearson gets the sack it will be a stupid mistake and will push Derby back into the dark ages of being a stupid firing club going through 11 managers in ten years.

Absolutely agree. Pearson does have the right type of experience. Can't believe there are people suggesting he was some kind of passive figure at Leicester, with all the coaching and scouting staff propping him up. A totally absurd and biased perspective. 

1 hour ago, ronnieronalde said:

For the same reason I knew Jeff Hendrick would be a premier league player while you thought he'd end up a league one journey man.

It's not just based on what he did at Leicester its based on the fact the bloke is a good manager.

Sometimes you just know, the same as I knew Clement was a disastrous appointment.

Some people know football, some people write blogs/articles claiming to know about football.

If Pearson gets the sack it will be a stupid mistake and will push Derby back into the dark ages of being a stupid firing club going through 11 managers in ten years.

B*llsh*t. You're really up yourself aren't you!

Pearson is a yesterday man - why was he unemployed for a year? Why if he's so good is he at Derby. But firing managers is meaningless - look at what Pearson is doing to any stability we had, what difference does it make you either fit or you don't!

Archived