Derby v Ipswich

Mafiabob

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, cymru said:

hear we go again someone that is happy with us loosing and getting religated Mel has been with us for therr seasons and it getting worse three diffrent managers and from mac days by the way top three to now bottom three but if you are happy with that uuuuuuuuuuuu ??????????????????

When has any club been relegated in September?

First half we play the best we have all season, concede a goal down to poor goalkeeping and it's blame Mel we're going down, how about pointing the finger at the players that have gone into hiding since the goal? 

Instead of looking purely at the players, why aren't we questioning how on god's green earth has Pearson managed to take consistently one of the best attacking teams in the division - over 230 goals in the past three seasons - to the worst attacking side in England?

Absolutely unforgivable. 

1 minute ago, David said:

When has any club been relegated in September?

First half we play the best we have all season, concede a goal down to poor goalkeeping and it's blame Mel we're going down, how about pointing the finger at the players that have gone into hiding since the goal? 

The only one I can remember was err Derby last time in the PRemiership.....

4 minutes ago, Andrew James said:

SSN said our first effort just now, Bent been on 6 minutes hasn't touched the ball... Lol.. The Mel Morris way just shocking 

First effort? We've had 12 or 13 shots and should have scored 3 or 4 in the first half. I joke that we will never score again, but we really should have with all the attempts we had in the first half.

7 minutes ago, gazram80 said:

While I can understand your reasoning I think that is very short sited cast your mind back to their loan spells both were excellent and bagged plenty of goals between them. Sadly though I think bent is now a spent force and I don't think Ince will ever fulfil his potential. 

Yes I agree once he got a full time contract. Newcastle 6 up 

Archived