Derby v Ipswich

Mafiabob

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cymru said:

Satty watch what you are saying on hear i have been crucify when i said something about the managers that we have had sins mel has taken over the club now now  

Yet again dramatising everything because someone replies to your post. You was talking of relegation earlier, since when has a club been relegated in September?

1 minute ago, David said:

Yet again dramatising everything because someone replies to your post. You was talking of relegation earlier, since when has a club been relegated in September?

WHAT the way things are goin we will be religated are you blind m8

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Ended with FIVE shots on target according to the same stats, hardly battering.

Too much is placed on shots on target, you can have a weak shot trickle to the keeper or a cracking effort from 20 yards which clipped the outside of the post. How many went inches past tonight?

4 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

As much as I agree that this season isn't looking promising, to write it off because we're 'miles behind' after 7 games is stupid.

Sheffield Wednesday were in a very similar position to us this time last season and they ended up finishing in the play offs. At this stage during the 14/15 season Bournemouth were low in the table and they ended up winning the league. During the 13/14 season Wigan started poorly and finished in the play offs. And I'm sure if I checked even further back I can find many, many more examples. 

Id hazard a guess that they'd scored more than 1 goal though. That's the stat that's worrying.

Archived