Derby v Ipswich

Mafiabob

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cymru said:

Newcastle buy class and they get class Derby buy crap and get crap Thanks MEL you got it wrong again this season when will you learn fgs

The 2 signings this season have played about 150 minutes for us. Anya has looked very good and Vydra has showed touches of class. Why is it Mel's fault? Would you prefer him to say no to his managers and not let them buy anyone and get accused of not trusting his manager and trying to take control.

1 minute ago, Andrew James said:

Do our forwards I.e Bent and the rest know they are not good enough !! Why did we sign Bent, Ince and some others clearly journey men and never really sweated blood for their clubs before us. 

While I can understand your reasoning I think that is very short sited cast your mind back to their loan spells both were excellent and bagged plenty of goals between them. Sadly though I think bent is now a spent force and I don't think Ince will ever fulfil his potential. 

Just now, rynny said:

The 2 signings this season have played about 150 minutes for us. Anya has looked very good and Vydra has showed touches of class. Why is it Mel's fault? Would you prefer him to say no to his managers and not let them buy anyone and get accused of not trusting his manager and trying to take control.

hear we go again someone that is happy with us loosing and getting religated Mel has been with us for therr seasons and it getting worse three diffrent managers and from mac days by the way top three to now bottom three but if you are happy with that uuuuuuuuuuuu ??????????????????

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

At least we'll have another pub quiz question about us.

Name the only four Derby County goal scorers in the entire 2016/17 campaign.

Bonus points: Name the teams they scored against

You think we are going to get 3 more goalscorers this season? 

3 minutes ago, CumbrianRam said:

Barnsley 15 goals

Derby County 1 goal

In fairness 2 of them were against us, so they don't really count - anyone can score against us.

Archived