t'oldu

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Ramos said:

and to add to that just saved a one on one from Ibra

from the guardian

'Hands down, this is the save of the season thus far from Lee Grant. Paul Pogba toe poked a through ball past a crowd of Stoke players to Ibrahimovic, who had the time and space inside Stoke’s box to take three touches and blast a low shot inside the near post from all of six yards out. But Grant reads the shot, gets a strong right hand and makes sure Ibra can’t convert the rebound. An outstanding double save!'

15 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Happy for Granty but with every save he makes the dollar signs in my eyes keep expanding.

This. Similar to Hendrick, hopefully we can sell him based on a few good performances in high profile games as opposed to ~ 200 games with us.

57 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Happy for Granty but with every save he makes the dollar signs in my eyes keep expanding.

Or be happy that he is back in form to replace Carson who has been poor this season .

Really pleased for Lee Grant. He can't have expected his Derby career to come to the sudden full-stop it did and he seemed to have reacted to the change professionally and continued to work hard. He deserves a return to the spotlight.

I have always been torn between him and Carson , the latter more solid with his handling but I miss Grant's agile saves and rapid distribution. 

I hope he continues to do well and whether he returns here or moves on after his loan wish him only the best.

Archived