Lee Grant - Signed for Stoke

t'oldu

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎22‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 14:13, Premier ram said:

Looks like Lees had a lucky escape , those Blades are in freefall , bet Wilder wishes he stayed where he was

He probably feels like he's just won the lottery now.

Bench warmer in Championship to the same in Premiership with a pay rise likely.

Good luck to another leaving, seriously hope he gets a few games. Mitchell will be fine as a just in case but possibly someone else will appear.

4 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Oh. What did I say??

I blanked the box as not relevant ...... then posted by mistake........... sorry.............not very expert at this at the best of times and am currently gathering and dispensing  incoming news to son at work via text !!

10 minutes ago, t'oldu said:

I blanked the box as not relevant ...... then posted by mistake........... sorry.............not very expert at this at the best of times and am currently gathering and dispensing  incoming news to son at work via text !!

Haha most of my posts are not relevant 

Good Luck Lee. Was a good keeper for us. I hope fan's view of him in the long term is distorted by his displays at the end of the 14/15 season when he was playing injured as we didn't have a good enough back up. We missed his passing out of defence last season.

With only Carson and MItchell left, i presume this means we have a new keeper coming in.  

Good luck to him, thank you for coming back. Strange one this in terms that I thought he would have wanted to go somewhere to actually play but I suppose he won't have to move house and may well get a pay rise.

would we actually get any £££ for him or are we just opening up some budget ? 

Archived