Johnny Russell

North_Stand_Ram

I want him to do well but seems to go a lot of the season anonymous. His decision making and overall impact on the game is disappointing at the moment at least. I wish we went for either Ritchie or Knockaert.

Hope does pick up form or a goal or to but at the moment I presume he's getting picked due to being better suited to our tactics then his ability..

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

Get rid his decision making is poor He cost us two poiints on Sat   If you want a move to break down give it to Russell  Yes he works hard but.that should be a given with every player  If offer of a 1millioin comes in grab it 

Tripe

30 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

Get rid his decision making is poor He cost us two poiints on Sat   If you want a move to break down give it to Russell  Yes he works hard but.that should be a given with every player  If offer of a 1millioin comes in grab it 

How did he cost us 2 points?

1 hour ago, Mistaram said:

Have to say, 

I am no Russell fan this year but this is a load of S***. How can you say he cost us 2 points? 

1 hour ago, Mistaram said:

Somewhat ironic that you have two i's but choose not to use either of them where Russell is concerned.

14 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Russell 15/16: 9 goals in 45 apps. Blackman 15/16: 11 goals in 25 apps.

Russell 16/17: 1 goal in 9 apps. Blackman 16/17: 1 goal in 7 apps. 

Or we could just ignore those facts because they don't fit your fairytale.. ;)

1472518622754.jpg

Nice to see you used Blackman goals that was at Reading. Hahaha.

5 hours ago, Mistaram said:

Hahahahaha stop talking nonsense and Johnny didn't cost us 2 points at Fulham.  Watch the game properly. 

8 hours ago, Mistaram said:

He set up the 1st goal with a sublime pass that caught their defence out, so won us a point then 

3 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

It don't count as he's DERBY COUNTY player now not Reading. 

I don't think anyone will argue that Russell has been the better player at Derby. It's not the argument though. It's who has the more potential to go and get the next level. 

Sammon has scored more goals for Derby than Vydra, but it doesn't make the former the better player does it?

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

I don't think anyone will argue that Russell has been the better player at Derby. It's not the argument though. It's who has the more potential to go and get the next level. 

Sammon has scored more goals for Derby than Vydra, but it doesn't make the former the better player does it?

And what have you seen to suggest that Blackman has the potential to be better than Russell? 

Archived