Razza

DEL

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ramsley said:

Lets hope the fans give him chance and don't get on his back if its not instant success! He's not had much football for sometime. I'm looking forward to seeing the lad in a Derby shirt.

I liked the look of him last season (in the rare glimpses we got) and very excited to see if he can add a little something to the squad...

Seems a little like Jordan Ibe was to me... Always wants to get the ball down and run at someone...

None of really know if he's any good until it's there in front of us but by heavens we need a talisman at the moment and wouldn't it be great if it was a flying winger. ... Next the is we need the mids and the defence to use the width a 44 system gives us. Pointless other wise. 

PDD ( post defeat depression ) lifting .. Almost ready to get optimistic for tomorrow. 

14 minutes ago, rynny said:

Rumours are Razza has missed most of preseason as he is still trying to figure out how to get out of Marc Edworthy's pocket from Shaun Barker's testimonial :ph34r:

He would've been out sooner if you'd thought to lend him your sharp wit. 

1 hour ago, Derbados said:

knowing some of the ****s that will turn up tomorrow, they will give him all of 5 minutes to score a hatrick and skin half of Prestons team. 

No doubt he will be booed off and it will be all Pearsons fault. 

That'll make a change from some idiots blaming Keogh

1 hour ago, muzzamurray said:

someday i wish, razza on one wing, and weimann on the other... One can dream

watching on forlornly as Hughes and Bryson get overpowered in midfield and Carson kicks it 60 yards to their CB

Archived