Razza

DEL

3 hours ago, toddy said:

The problem with Weimann - Razza and Blackmann for that matter is that all three are not good finishers.

Hence why we have only scored 2 league goals and both were from defenders.

I still think we need a natural finisher and somebody that is pacey - thinking a new Dean Sturridge type of player......

Spot on Toddy.

We need a front two of a  paceman and a first class poacher.

With Camara on the left wing please.

So still the beloved 433.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know he's already got a song, but this to the tune of La Bamba sounds good so thought I'd post

Razza Camara (Bamba Bamba)
Razza Camara (Bamba Bamba) 

Razza Camara (Para bailar La Bamba)
Razza Camara plays for Derby, (Para bailar La Bamba se necessita)
Pearson's army (Una Poco de Gracia)

6 hours ago, jono said:

Yes .. But if we use the width provided by the line hoggers then we don't get over run because the oppositions midfield is stretched covering our new found width. Wingers are a waste of time but only if you don't give them the ball. That has been the problem, not using a set up to its specific strengths. Our attacking fullbacks should be over lapping with our wingers and creating chaos. Do that and you don't get over run. 

Maybe on one of those football computer games that is how it happens. In real life the problem is when the opposition have the ball, you are up the Swannee without enough paddles!! 

5 hours ago, Statham512 said:

Either of them with Camara = pace to burn

In football exceptional pace is nothing unless you have a brain. There have been loads of players with pace to burn. Their career usually goes down through the leagues (and often out of it).

41 minutes ago, bcnram said:

In football exceptional pace is nothing unless you have a brain. There have been loads of players with pace to burn. Their career usually goes down through the leagues (and often out of it).

From the little bit we've seen so far I'm feeling positive he's got a bit more than just pace. Must of shown NP something aswel to get his chance

Just watched his pre-match interview on RamsPlayer and he seems happy, very focused and wants to repay NP for his support over the summer. Also judging by the others players reaction to him at 90 mins the other night he is obviously well liked by his team mates.

I can't help but love him a little bit...

On 18 August 2016 at 23:40, bcnram said:

Hehe footballers with brains! I'd like to see an XI of them! From any era!! 

Just now, RamuelLJackson said:

Iain Dowie is really clever. And Pat Nevin. Umm.

Would you have them in the same team? Listening to players in interview you can learn a lot.  I think if they're really really bright they progress to Sky Soccer Saturday.... 

5 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Would you have them in the same team? Listening to players in interview you can learn a lot.  I think if they're really really bright they progress to Sky Soccer Saturday.... 

Nevin's tricky wingplay, Dowie's large and lumpy forehead - sure, I think they could play together.

Doesn't Vincent Kompany speak about 7 languages? That's quite clever for a footballer in England. Think he has a degree too. Now to find an intelligent goalkeeper...

4 minutes ago, RamuelLJackson said:

Nevin's tricky wingplay, Dowie's large and lumpy forehead - sure, I think they could play together.

Doesn't Vincent Kompany speak about 7 languages? That's quite clever for a footballer in England. Think he has a degree too. Now to find an intelligent goalkeeper...

Buffon.

2 hours ago, RamuelLJackson said:

Pavel Srnicek. He could speak 3 languages; Czech, English and Geordie.

Archived