Razza

DEL

5 hours ago, RamuelLJackson said:

Nevin's tricky wingplay, Dowie's large and lumpy forehead - sure, I think they could play together.

Doesn't Vincent Kompany speak about 7 languages? That's quite clever for a footballer in England. Think he has a degree too. Now to find an intelligent goalkeeper...

David James or Brad Friedel.  

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, McLovin said:

He's disappeared again.

Incorrect. He attended GG funeral today so no he ain't 'disappeared' as you've claimed Mr so called expert. 

1 minute ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Incorrect. He attended GG funeral today so no he ain't 'disappeared' as you've claimed Mr so called expert. 

Sorry mr so called flag owner he has disappeared off the training ground then or at least hasn't been in the spotlight in the photos

1 minute ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Great news, but I think @McLovin was refering to appearances on a football pitch, not in a funeral congregation.

Just now, McLovin said:

Sorry mr so called flag owner he has disappeared off the training ground then or at least hasn't been in the spotlight in the photos

So as Shackell but no you only moaning because Razza not in the training photos, he was probably in the gym.. 

But it does make you wonder how Razza might figure under Mac. we have a lot of left sided options but less so on the right.

Who is the best pick on the right side of advanced midfield and who is the best at RM anyway. ?

2 minutes ago, jono said:

But it does make you wonder how Razza might figure under Mac. we have a lot of left sided options but less so on the right.

Who is the best pick on the right side of advanced midfield and who is the best at RM anyway. ?

Somebody has forgot how well Ince played under Schteve cutting in from the right....

4 minutes ago, Norman said:

Somebody has forgot how well Ince played under Schteve cutting in from the right....

True .. cut in, edge of box, left foot .. pop ... top left hand corner. Does work but I was thinking more about natural right footed players who enjoy that flank .. as opposed to a lefty cutting in ?

7 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think his best shot is as a supersub - remember when 2 of Russell, Dawkins, Ward and Ibe would start, and the other two be subbed on was the preferred change. Perhaps just terrorising a knackered full back late in games is his thing. 

I'd like to think that Weimann is our 'Ward' and Anya is our 'Ibe' at least in terms of playing styles. I think Mac has inherited a decent squad contrary to many beliefs. I feel we just need another cdm and possibly another right and centre back but that's all I can think of really.

10 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I'd like to think that Weimann is our 'Ward' and Anya is our 'Ibe' at least in terms of playing styles. I think Mac has inherited a decent squad contrary to many beliefs. I feel we just need another cdm and possibly another right and centre back but that's all I can think of really.

i think anya is more of a complete player than ward defends beter and hope doesnt have dodgey hamstrings

Archived