Razza

DEL

Yeah im with the concensus and feel Weimann should start up top with Martin, at least to begin with.

I'd be looking at a 4-4-2 Diamond:

Carson

Christie Keogh Shackell Olsson

Thorne

Hendrick Johnson

Hughes

Martin Weimann.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

Yeah im with the concensus and feel Weimann should start up top with Martin, at least to begin with.

I'd be looking at a 4-4-2 Diamond:

Carson

Christie Keogh Shackell Olsson

Thorne

Hendrick Johnson

Hughes

Martin Weimann.

Bryson dropped for Johnson, no thanks

42 minutes ago, jono said:

Eddie you are very funny and make me laugh quite often. Keep it up mate. 

( PS this isn't an ironic comment ) 

I want @David to tell me just how many people have me on 'ignore', and whether it's a record.

I have a sneaky feeling we may go three at the back ,,, wing backs bombing on ,,,, wiemen and Martin front 2 ,, then you can perm any combo from our multitude of midfield gems ,, for me we have the players to play that system with plenty cover ,, it can easily be turned to five at the back if under the cosh and needing to close games out whilst being a very fluid outnumbering formation when bombing forward ,,, job done ,all that remains is planning the route for the open top bus at end of season celebration

Wont be involved in the first pre-season game. NP says "has talent and applied himself well" but "need to be careful not to over exert him" and "pick up what would be a frustrating injury". 

He said there were a couple/few players who they need to "manage" carefully who wont be involved, but Colin Gibson only questioned him on Razza.

21 minutes ago, Srg said:

Not sure if racist. 

Why because it genuinely looks like Razza?

if it looked like you and someone commented that it did, would it be racist?

arhhhh! U were joking weren't you!?

• 4 weeks later...

Still in high spirits. Can't get rid of the feeling he's going to become important at some stage. 

Although admittedly I constantly had the same feeling about Dawkins and that amounted to **** all. Camara just seems more likely for some reason.

32 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Still in high spirits. Can't get rid of the feeling he's going to become important at some stage. 

Although admittedly I constantly had the same feeling about Dawkins and that amounted to **** all. Camara just seems more likely for some reason.

Really hope he does become decent for us. The fact that he's seemingly our only 'out and out' winger now just seems like he's gonna fit for us

49 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I liked Dawkins, if only he could have found a proper role in the team he had the skills, silky silky skils. But never to be. 

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Me too mate. I really want him to succeed here because he looks like a player who will entertain the crowd if he has confidence. I just hope that when he does eventually play, the crowd will be patient with him. I also had the same feeling about Dawkins. He was playing really well at the end of the 2014/15 season but then he got the sad news that his mother past away. Real shame, I still believe to this day that if he played against Reading in that final game and played in the middle, we would have got the draw that we needed to reach the play offs. Dawkins was also a really nice and polite lad and was very well liked in the dressing room from what I know.

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Me too mate. I really want him to succeed here because he looks like a player who will entertain the crowd if he has confidence. I just hope that when he does eventually play, the crowd will be patient with him. I also had the same feeling about Dawkins. He was playing really well at the end of the 2014/15 season but then he got the sad news that his mother past away. Real shame, I still believe to this day that if he played against Reading in that final game and played in the middle, we would have got the draw that we needed to reach the play offs. Dawkins was also a really nice and polite lad and was very well liked in the dressing room from what I know.

Patience is a virtue a lot of people at PP don't possess unfortunately!

Archived