Razza

DEL

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think so.

From talking to people who watched him extensively for Angers, his pace was the catalyst for counter attacks but he had very little end product himself. Few goals/assists.

I'd rather keep him on the wing and put Weimann up front myself.

50 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Would any of you be happy to see him partner Martin up front? By the way he can play up front too not just a winger. 

We have Bent, Weimann, Blackman and Russell who I'd choose ahead of him... But if all of those weren't available then sure...

1 hour ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Would any of you be happy to see him partner Martin up front? By the way he can play up front too not just a winger. 

What is the point of this thread? :thumbsup: Only joking fella!

3 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Don't think so.

From talking to people who watched him extensively for Angers, his pace was the catalyst for counter attacks but he had very little end product himself. Few goals/assists.

I'd rather keep him on the wing and put Weimann up front myself.

Not seen anywhere near enough of him to judge but if the people who you spoke with are correct that he has little end product. I would rather have him on the bench not the wing. We have enough who lack end product already. 

11 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Not seen anywhere near enough of him to judge but if the people who you spoke with are correct that he has little end product. I would rather have him on the bench not the wing. We have enough who lack end product already. 

There was some French football journalist that appeared on the Moan-In when we first signed Camara who basically said as much. Decent at doing his defensive duties and breaking, carrying the ball up the pitch, but not end product. 

I still think Clement was trying to turn us into a counter-attacking team, which has left us with a squad where half of the players look good in one system and the rest in another.

Like people had said, I would LOVE us to start with a front two of Martin and weimman, loves to get in behind, is quick and not a bad finisher, people banging on about signing Kodjia for 8mil or wells for 6m, how about save some money and use the quality players we already have. If we keep buying when we already have quality solutions it'll just end up like last season all over again. Remember weimman played well against premier league defences when played up top so definitely has the quality

i can see Russell and camera competing for one of the wing spots as it sounds like their similar players (quick, high work rate, not great end product)

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Hopefully on the training ground they can work out who can do what!

Bit of a revolutionary approach, that.

Archived