Razza

DEL

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Mr Pearson 

Please can Razza come out and play soon ? Am really sure he'd make the left wing a dangerous and exciting place if he is in the same game with Fozzie/Olson

yours sincerely

Ever the Optimist 

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Even 1 game is not enough. It takes at least 5 games in a row for players to find their feet

You're right, I'm glad Pearson is giving Blackman a decent run of games and would be nice to see Camara get the same opportunity. Looks desperate to impress for us.

I really want to see him for more than 5 minutes .. The couple of times I saw him he was on the far side of the pitch and it's never easy to judge, but I had a sense that he might have that special change of pace that the best wingers have. Not out and out speed which a fair few have but the ability to appear to be flat out and then find an over drive. Jordan Ibe had it even though he often ran in to traffic or made a bad decision. It's a star dust thing. I THINK he might have it but not seen enough to be sure. 

Right then .. That's Me. Saul and McLovin .. Let's go and camp out side NP's door with some banners "vote Razza" . You lads do the beer and I'll BBQ the ostrich burgers while we wait. 

:ph34r::blink:

Sorry Crewe missed you there .. Come on down !

Would just like to see him pull a shirt on and play. Must have spent money on him for some reason. At least he's a winger. Fed up of playing strikers on the wings and expecting them to do a job! Russell, Blackman, Ince, Weimann all aren't wingers-please someone realise this!!! 

Bout time we saw Blackman upfront so we can make a proper judgement on him. We might not need to buy another striker. Same could be said about Russell and Weimann (I know they've had a few chances upfront but not enough). 

12 hours ago, LincRam said:

Would just like to see him pull a shirt on and play. Must have spent money on him for some reason. At least he's a winger. Fed up of playing strikers on the wings and expecting them to do a job! Russell, Blackman, Ince, Weimann all aren't wingers-please someone realise this!!! 

Bout time we saw Blackman upfront so we can make a proper judgement on him. We might not need to buy another striker. Same could be said about Russell and Weimann (I know they've had a few chances upfront but not enough). 

Blackman is not a striker, he scored his goals last season from the right wing! Why does everybody think he's a striker? I know he likes playing upfront but the wing is where he played best at Reading.

You're right about Weimann though.

28 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Blackman is not a striker, he scored his goals last season from the right wing! Why does everybody think he's a striker? I know he likes playing upfront but the wing is where he played best at Reading.

You're right about Weimann though.

I hadn't realised that, thanks Burton. Did he have more success on the left or the right ? I know he's left footed but in the last two games he has seemed a little more comfortable on the right ? 

3 hours ago, jono said:

I hadn't realised that, thanks Burton. Did he have more success on the left or the right ? I know he's left footed but in the last two games he has seemed a little more comfortable on the right ? 

I think he was on the right for Reading when he had his hot streak. (vague memory from discussions when he arrived)

24 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think he was on the right for Reading when he had his hot streak. (vague memory from discussions when he arrived)

That is correct. Was on the right for most of it. 

He had one quite sweet run and shot in Tuesday's game .. Looked very deceptive with that floaty long gait he has but hit it sweetly with some venom bit a bit wide. Hummmm. Another 2 or 3 games to see if it is going the right way and then Maybe with Razza on the left . Things might look up 

really hope razza gets a good chance, seems a real nice bloke. hes quick and probably our only out and out winger. Whether he has or lacks technical ability has to be seen since we havnt seen anything of him, but if he works hard then pearson will give him a chance

Archived