Hearsay & ITK

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

Pearson has played 442 more often than not. Maybe he won't use that as his first choice system with us, but I can't imagine him not wanting it as an option. We don't really have a proper right midfielder/winger at present, so my guess is that it would be someone for that position.

Anthony Knockaert perhaps?

I doubt even if Brighton were stupid enough to sell Anthony Knockaert which they surely wouldn't do, I don't think Pearson is Knockeart favourite manager right now. Although he played a lot under him in the Championship he didn't have much time for him in Leicester first year in the Prem, hence the reason he left for foreign shores. 

33 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Don't mean to be a party pooper but is there actually any point to this thread?!

To be honest mate I agree, I did post in the Rams Talk place but understand it is transfer news. Honestly, I wish I could tell you, but I don't feel comfortable posting names when nothing is done. I, like everybody else, have the clubs best interests at heart. So sorry that the post is a bit of a nothing one! :lol:

Archived