Hodgson Resigns - Next England Manager?

Day

England manager  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't give much of a ****. The pundits are saying they'll be devastated and they care. I don't believe them. I think those players are spineless ***** and it doesn't matter who manages them. I thought this generation might be different to the Lampard/Gerrard/Owen lot. But they aren't. Spineless.

Give it to Phillipe Montanier. Get a laugh out of it if nothing else.

A manager who has a system, and will stick to it no matter what. We simply had no idea what we were doing this tournament. We didn't know if was 4-4-2, 4-3-3 or a diamond or what not.

I reckon Paul Clement would have done a better job than Hodgson.

3 minutes ago, Posh Ram said:

Not Howe or Southgate, too inexperienced.

I'd like someone with international experience, preferably with experience in the English game as well. van Gaal would be the best choice imo

would be happy with this, there are no decent english managers that could do the job, which leaves foreign ones that HAVE managed in england, i wouldve suggested koeman before he moved to everton, that leaves pretty much either martinez (no) or van gaal as good options.

Archived