Hodgson Resigns - Next England Manager?

Day

England manager  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

More than 0% and that is what the English managers are at.  My point is that there are no English manager good enough for the England job.

Thank you for helping me prove it.

Sound logic. 

As a foreign manager has never won anything for England does that prove that foreign managers are not good enough for the job then?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Sound logic. 

As a foreign manager has never won anything for England does that prove that foreign managers are not good enough for the job then?

Not enough data, best hire some more so we can compare, so far 2 have only made the top 5 best results.

46 minutes ago, Lord_Ram said:

Can I just point out that it doesn't half help Roy's win ratio when half the teams he's facing are san Marino and Lithuania 

The same teams were around when Erikkson and Capello were managers, and if anything these teams are catching up not getting worse. 

18 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

The same teams were around when Erikkson and Capello were managers, and if anything these teams are catching up not getting worse. 

Absolutely correct..... Euro 2016 showed that..... 

4 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Bloody hell - that's no good. We need some new whipping boys. Time for the Isle of Wight to make a UDI.

I remember when we would tonk teams like turkey 8-0 in the 80s 

Think that is why they have allowed Gibraltar to enter competitions. Either that or they want a team that Scotland can compete with 

Here's the thing with big Sam seemingly being the favourite. 

He was passed over 10 years ago in favour of maclaren who made a right cods of it.  Yet the rumours suggest Sam has made the most convincing pitch now. 

So has he genuinely got some new material or are the FA just a bit more desperate and lacking options. 

TalkSport made a somewhat mischievous comment about Sam being the second most derided manager in the prem after Tony pulis. 

8 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Here's the thing with big Sam seemingly being the favourite. 

He was passed over 10 years ago in favour of maclaren who made a right cods of it.  Yet the rumours suggest Sam has made the most convincing pitch now. 

So has he genuinely got some new material or are the FA just a bit more desperate and lacking options. 

TalkSport made a somewhat mischievous comment about Sam being the second most derided manager in the prem after Tony pulis. 

FA are definitely getting desperate. The options look pretty pants. 

I bet they haven't even got Eddie Howe's number.

Smug tit, amazing coach.

If both Allardyce and Bruce had "suvvern" accents the media and majority of football fans in this country would be lapping them up.....

Archived