Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

3 hours ago, sheeponacid said:

IMG_2425.thumb.JPG.74f33251983907f3077fd33199f5d583.JPGFreezing me nads off checking on some of this years gritstone ewe lambs. They're in exile to avoid them getting tupped,....repeat their not for tupping, I've heard your chants.

Had a mate who was a squaddie and 'tupping' had a different meaning to him. Had a tupping chart for conquests.

I hope you are not going to tup these?

4 hours ago, sheeponacid said:

IMG_2425.thumb.JPG.74f33251983907f3077fd33199f5d583.JPGFreezing me nads off checking on some of this years gritstone ewe lambs. They're in exile to avoid them getting tupped,....repeat their not for tupping, I've heard your chants.

you do realise @David will get in trouble if google discovers you're posting this kind of filth! Not to mention you should attach a NSFW warning. I just spat out a mouthful of lunch on seeing this indecency on my works pc!

Just now, Moist One said:

you do realise @David will get in trouble if google discovers you're posting this kind of filth! Not to mention you should attach a NSFW warning. I just spat out a mouthful of lunch on seeing this indecency on my works pc!

Wool ewe stop tagging me in this filth