Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

It is when it’s in SD, tried to watch the final the other week yet it was pushed back to ITV 4 I think it was. Couldn’t find me glasses which made it almost impossible to watch with the added 90’s blur.

We’ve got “celebrities” prancing around in a fake jungle in HD prime time whilst sport gets thrown into the channels you have to hunt out.

Blah!

5 minutes ago, David said:

It is when it’s in SD, tried to watch the final the other week yet it was pushed back to ITV 4 I think it was. Couldn’t find me glasses which made it almost impossible to watch with the added 90’s blur.

We’ve got “celebrities” prancing around in a fake jungle in HD prime time whilst sport gets thrown into the channels you have to hunt out.

Blah!

Eurosport, £29 a year for Eurosport player just about all snooker shown, bargain.

1 minute ago, froggg said:

Eurosport, £29 a year for Eurosport player just about all snooker shown, bargain.

Aye, it’s just that when all these subscriptions start building up you’re paying a small fortune for TV as terrestrial is heading towards nothing but reality celebrity obsessed crap. Ugh.

I mean ITV 4? Remember the days it was on the BBC prime time, it’s going to kill the sport in time as less young players have access to it

3 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Yes, i noticed that Mrs Davids bush needed a quick tidy...

I’ve hit the 3 years, do what they want now, no need to impress apparently. And they wonder why so many men in relationships are on Tinder!