Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

1 minute ago, 1of4 said:

Yep Zippy looking good again this year. I'll be paying my annual visit to see him and the christmas market on Sunday. Tree and decorations going up tomorrow. Christmas bring it on.

Had a really good night in Manchester. Couple of drinks in st Anne’s square. Live music as well. Enjoy yourself on Sunday. Get wrapped up it’s freezing in Manchester.

Just now, David said:

Doesn't look straight to me, is this one of those where I have to hold my phone at an angle?

No, I just can’t work the edit feature on my iPhone. Only wanted to rotate it, zoomed in and tilted it.

i hate technology me

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

No, I just can’t work the edit feature on my iPhone. Only wanted to rotate it, zoomed in and tilted it.

i hate technology me

Edit > first icon at the left on the toolbar at the bottom, to the left of reset theres a white square icon with an arrow.

No need to thank me.

11 hours ago, richinspain said:

Alicante airport, waiting for my flight to East Midlands. If you see someone in the South Stand tomorrow wearing a blue and white Derby scarf and a stupid smile, say hello to richinderby 

F5E8CFEC-0C22-4B6F-8D2F-B840AE0D44F9.jpeg

Edit: my sister thinks that my brother-in-law got tickets for the East Stand, but the principal still applies ?