Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

End of the holiday? That explains the long face. 

The wife and I play a holiday game. 

Spot a celebrity lookalike for a point, two points awarded for a lookalike of a different sex. 

For example, my lad once spotted a woman who looked like Ronnie Wood, so he scored double. 

Certain celebs are banned from the game, it's not hard to spot a Pep Guardiola lookalike, for example.

We were tied on 1-1 going into today, I had a point for Willa from Succession, she equalised with Franz Beckenbauer, when the missus went into meltdown on spotting Danni, claiming a last minute victory. 

Unfortunately, she couldn't claim the point, as it was really was her, not a lookalike. 

She only calmed down when I remarked A place in the Sun obviously had a great make up artist, and she wasn't all that in real life.

Complete lie obviously, she was absolutely stunning.

1 hour ago, Rev said:

The missus went into meltdown on spotting Danni, claiming a last minute victory. 

Unfortunately, she couldn't claim the point, as it was really was her, not a lookalike. 

She only calmed down when I remarked A place in the Sun obviously had a great make up artist, and she wasn't all that in real life.

Complete lie obviously, she was absolutely stunning.

I hear your missus only pretended to calm down.

IMG_0633.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/06/2023 at 21:07, richinspain said:

The night of San Juan (saint John). Supper on the beach, then wet your feet in the sea at 12 o'clock 

IMG_0853.jpeg

On 23/06/2023 at 23:20, richinspain said:

Tennis shoe injury 😂😂😂😂. Perhaps I should have put it in the other thread.

no jumping thro fire then?

16 minutes ago, Malagaram said:

no jumping thro fire then?

The local council prohibited the fires because of fear of setting fire to the nearby mountain. Yet just a couple of miles away they were permitted. I suppose that's what happens when the Mayor set fire to the whole mountain a couple of years ago by setting off fireworks.

On 29/06/2023 at 00:22, richinspain said:

The local council prohibited the fires because of fear of setting fire to the nearby mountain. Yet just a couple of miles away they were permitted. I suppose that's what happens when the Mayor set fire to the whole mountain a couple of years ago by setting off fireworks.

Cant be to careful.