Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

24 minutes ago, AmericanRam said:

Pardon?

It's a quaint English custom from London, American, called cockney rhyming slang.

Not to bore you too much 'syrup' is shorthand for 'syrup of figs'. 'Figs' rhymes with 'wigs'

So what he's asking is 'is she wearing a wig?'

It looks as if she might be.

3 hours ago, Lambchop said:

There may have been a hint of the unintentional about it. To be perfectly honest, I’m not entirely sure why I would take a picture of my right knee and post it on a football forum.

The only context in which I can place it is a conversation I was having with a friend about what we were wearing for world goth day. I’d bottled out of the purple velvet dress because it was too hot, but still managed to keep things fairly monochrome. 

Really sorry to be personal here Lambchop, but isn't that actually your left knee? With your right knee slightly out of focus?

1 minute ago, ilkleyram said:

Really sorry to be personal here Lambchop, but isn't that actually your left knee? With your right knee slightly out of focus?

Hang on, I’ll double check... yup, think you’re right (my left).

Explains why the leg looks such a weird shape. 

On the train from that London.....

all because of my vlogs, 3 gambling education/harm prevention companies, and the bookmaker industry are now all over me..... looking like I’ll be working in this field in the near future, it is unreal..... just a guy who shares his story and in the space of two years, 450 folk have messaged for help, countless radio interviews, mainstream tv, and potentially working within education telling my story...... I’m literally in bits writing this..... have to pinch myself, looking at something I want to do, instead of having to do