Thanks Mel for not appointing Hoddle

Half fan

Am I alone in being thankful Mel did not appoint Hoddle?

Listening to his co-commentator "expert analysis" I am bored by his flat tone and disappointed there is never an insight. which adds to my enjoyment of the game.

Dread to think what impact he would have had in charge of our own players.

No wonder his England team had to go to Eileen Drewery for counselling after listening to Hoddle Twaddle!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Half fan said:

Listening to his co-commentator "expert analysis" I am bored by his flat tone and disappointed there is never an insight. which adds to my enjoyment of the game.

No wonder his England team had to go to Eileen Drewery for counselling after listening to Hoddle Twaddle!

FYI: Scholes, Shearer, Anderton and Ferdinand have came out on record to say Hoddle was the best England manager they have played under and should never have been sacked.

On 16 June 2016 at 11:41, Half fan said:

Top marks, by the way, for the imaginative way you manufactured an opportunity to slag Hoddle off.

Archived