Ronaldo Won't Sleep Tonight

ramit

31 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I just read him saying he was the best player in the last 20 years...! The ***** hasn't even been the best player called Ronaldo in that time. 

Are you talking about the guy who got caught with 4 tranny hookers? 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Are you talking about the guy who got caught with 4 tranny hookers? 

That just shows how open minded he is. Anyway, it's better to patronise tranny hookers than to dress, look, and behave like one, like conceited Ronaldo.

I'd like to see him have a boxing match with Anthony Joshua and look forward to him going toe to toe with him, rather than moving around the ring and taking a defensive stance...

How dare he criticise another country that had the temerity to draw with Portugal!

I imagine he believed he would have won the golden boot by now.

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

Oh, I don't get my wish of Ronaldo vs Bale in the next round. But at least Bale might get to take a golden boot back to Madrid to kick Ronaldo in the teeth with. 

We might get rooney to get retribution for his 2006 wink now tho.

Wayne could be a hero if he just pegs it straight towards Ronaldo from kick off and boots him straight in the ricardo carvalhos. Straight red.

And into legend :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, maydrakin said:

I'd like to see him have a boxing match with Anthony Joshua and look forward to him going toe to toe with him, rather than moving around the ring and taking a defensive stance...

How dare he criticise another country that had the temerity to draw with Portugal!

I imagine he believed he would have won the golden boot by now.

Deffo. He'd have seen that group and popped down the bookies for 

Group winners ; Portugal

Golden Boot ; Ronaldo.

He does tend to forget that Portugal aren't that good and that sometimes maybe he scores 50 goals every year because of his teammates.

He's sat crying now with a betting slip in one hand and an acceptance speech in the other.

I hope they get beat 1-0 and it's on a rare counter attack. 

35 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

What was the question I wonder?

Was it something like "why have you let down the whole country to the extent even your mother wants to disown you? Answer for you acts of cowardly lazy failure"

And not

"It's a big game tonight, are you confident you and the team can do it?"

It was a fairly innocuous question. Something along the lines of "Are you prepared for the game tonight?". Apparently he threw the mic because he hates the publication that reporter works for because they've printed negative and sensationalist stories about him in the past, like implying that he's a wooly woofter. To paraphrase Hamlet's mam, "The ladyboy doth protest too much, methinks."

37 minutes ago, Anon said:

It was a fairly innocuous question. Something along the lines of "Are you prepared for the game tonight?". Apparently he threw the mic because he hates the publication that reporter works for because they've printed negative and sensationalist stories about him in the past, like implying that he's a wooly woofter. To paraphrase Hamlet's mam, "The ladyboy doth protest too much, methinks."

With that much fabulousness, I'd be stone cold knocked out shocked if he wasn't.

I dont understand the hate surrounding Ronaldo.

He is an absolute footballing machine.

Both him and Messi are setting borderline impossible tasks for future generations.

Lets be honest, both Messi and Ronaldo arent the greatest personalities off the pitch but on the pitch you cant name a player who is better than them, most players arent fit to play on the same pitch as these two greats

49 minutes ago, Dale The Ram said:

I dont understand the hate surrounding Ronaldo.

He is an absolute footballing machine.

Both him and Messi are setting borderline impossible tasks for future generations.

Lets be honest, both Messi and Ronaldo arent the greatest personalities off the pitch but on the pitch you cant name a player who is better than them, most players arent fit to play on the same pitch as these two greats

His quotes about Iceland should go some way to explaining why people don't like him.

Agreed, he's a machine, but he's a prize phallus shaped machine.

Ronaldo is bitter, always has been. I guess that's just him being competitive, and his personality is competitive to the extreme. He does some amazing things for charity, and other stuff.

And then there are times where he throws a tantrum because his team-mate scored instead of him or he blasts the opposition for daring to hold his side to a draw.

Messi is a far less selfish player, though I guess he has reason to be more relaxed because overall his trophy cabinet is much bigger than Ronaldo's. He's won more, both individually and collectively.

32 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

His quotes about Iceland should go some way to explaining why people don't like him.

Agreed, he's a machine, but he's a prize phallus shaped machine.

The shirt thing was a red herring, allegedly. The Icelandic dude said that Ronaldo told him that they would swap shirts once they had left the pitch.

49 minutes ago, eddie said:

The shirt thing was a red herring, allegedly. The Icelandic dude said that Ronaldo told him that they would swap shirts once they had left the pitch.

Ronaldo pointed to the tunnel but Aron never got the shirt there, not that he was much inclined to ask him again.

Archived