Ronaldo Won't Sleep Tonight

ramit

Iceland drew 1-1 with Portugal tonight.  You bet your bottoms we are celebrating, our debut game in Euro finals and we came away with a valuable point in Group F.  A win against Hungary or Austria will probably be enough to see us onto the next stage.

After the game Ronaldo headed straight for the tunnel, not shaking any hands on the way and afterwards when he had some time to think about it he had this to say according to The Mirror

"When they don't try to play and just defend, defend, defend this in my opinion shows a small mentality and are not going to do anything in the competition."

Classy guy that Ronaldo and with such a huge mentality

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/cristiano-ronaldo-blasts-icelands-small-8194136

:D

Ck8howRWgAAaztH.jpg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe you could understand his point if Iceland hadn't scored and had 2 of the best 5 chances in the game. 

Maybe they should be happy that Pepe stayed on the pitch. Can give it but can't take it. Vvanker. And he's not that good

Ronaldo was poor in the game. Thought Iceland did well myself - they certainly did something Ukraine couldn't manage against Germany. By which I mean they changed approach slightly 2nd half which got them into game a bit more.

Portugal are usually poo at tournaments. Can't believe that they did for us a couple of times in the noughties. 

Mr Statpad is just upset because he assumed Iceland would roll over like Getafe so he could bag a double hat trick. The guy is a complete and utter ****. I wish that monster from Game of Thrones really would beat the **** out of the arrogant ********.

Well done Iceland.

2 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Ronaldo was poor in the game. Thought Iceland did well myself - they certainly did something Ukraine couldn't manage against Germany. By which I mean they changed approach slightly 2nd half which got them into game a bit more.

Portugal are usually poo at tournaments. Can't believe that they did for us a couple of times in the noughties. 

Not really. Portugal are usually decent in tournament football making the quarters/semi finals. They play better against teams that open up so they can play on the counter attack

'Cristiano Ronaldo did not respond well to Portugal's draw with Iceland.

He criticised his opponents and refused to shake the hands of the Iceland players after the group match in Saint-Etienne.

"I thought they'd won the Euros the way they celebrated at the end," he said.

"It was unbelievable. We tried hard to win the game and Iceland didn't try anything. This, in my opinion, shows a small mentality and they are not going to do anything in the competition."'

Of course they celebrated, they were massive underdogs.

Of course they didn't try to attack much after scoring, they were on track for a huge point!

Of course they won't go far in the tournament, that's why they celebrated so much!

Stupid scrotum faced cry baby!

4 hours ago, HantsRam said:

We were too nervous in the first half, understandable maybe, but second half was much better.  Will have to step it up a gear against Hungary to beat them but after this confidence boost i am fairly confident we will.  Lagerback is a genius, plain and simple.

4 hours ago, Anon said:

Mr Statpad is just upset because he assumed Iceland would roll over like Getafe so he could bag a double hat trick. The guy is a complete and utter ****. I wish that monster from Game of Thrones really would beat the **** out of the arrogant ********.

Well done Iceland.

Thanks Anon.

Cardiff's Aron Gunnarsson suggested they swap shirts, but Ronaldo was having none of it, had a couple of things to whine to the officials about.  So funny.

4 hours ago, HantsRam said:

That's cos were a but crap at tournaments too. Class of the under achievers when we meet each other. 

25 minutes ago, MK said:

'Cristiano Ronaldo did not respond well to Portugal's draw with Iceland.

He criticised his opponents and refused to shake the hands of the Iceland players after the group match in Saint-Etienne.

"I thought they'd won the Euros the way they celebrated at the end," he said.

"It was unbelievable. We tried hard to win the game and Iceland didn't try anything. This, in my opinion, shows a small mentality and they are not going to do anything in the competition."'

Of course they celebrated, they were massive underdogs.

Of course they didn't try to attack much after scoring, they were on track for a huge point!

Of course they won't go far in the tournament, that's why they celebrated so much!

Stupid scrotum faced cry baby!

We have yet to show our true colors in this competition, we will make it into the last 16 and why not one or two games further eh, where there is a will, team unity, great support and Lagerback there is a way.

Stephen Warnock, always did like that guy.  Fourth tweet.

http://fotbolti.net/news/14-06-2016/hraunad-yfir-ronaldo-er-buid-ad-na-honum-ur-vasanum-hans-kara

4 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Keyword: flyttet :)

I  meant how the whole nation was born!

Sure, we are half Norwegian, the other half being Celtic, as no kvinner would go with the men and so they came by in Ireland and Scotland to pick up a few beauties. :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

Fantastic result for Iceland. Really well done guys. 

Jeez what cry baby's some of these star players are. 

Thanks StockholmRam and an extra big thank you for Lagerback.

Music to our ears, i slept with a big grin on my silly face all night

Gary Lineker described Pepe aptly

http://lebuzz.eurosport.co.uk/viral/best-tweets-gary-lineker-leads-condemnation-of-pepe-being-pepe-15190/

Archived