Ronaldo Won't Sleep Tonight

ramit

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Byebye ronaldo. He certainly won't sleep tonight

Well jinxed.

At the moment it looks like England v Portugal.

That goal has just ruined it for me. I can't stand Portugal, and would have loved to see them on our side of the draw against the likes of England, France, Germany etc..

Now they're on the other side and will face Croatia. Beat Croatia and they'll get Poland/Switzerland in the 1/4.

I bet they can't believe their luck. Not only drawn in the easiest group of the lot, but now they've got the easiest route to the final. Ronaldo is going to have a field day.

I can't believe Portugal and Ronaldo's reward for failing to win a single group game against Austria, Iceland and Hungary is to avoid England, France, Italy, Germany and Spain until a potential final.

Ronaldo just had the easiest run to a Champions League medal ever with Real Madrid, and now this.

So Ronaldo finally scored and Portugal stagger into the finals, but i don't care Iceland beat Austria in the last seconds of the game and we clinch second place.  It's a dream come true for us, we will face England and are all smiles and merriment here:D

8 minutes ago, ramit said:

So Ronaldo finally scored and Portugal stagger into the finals, but i don't care Iceland beat Austria in the last seconds of the game and we clinch second place.  It's a dream come true for us, we will face England and are all smiles and merriment here:D

Huge achievement for Island and well deserved. Should be a great occasion given the numbers in both sets of fans. Hope your countrymen can extend their stays ramit and turn up in similar numbers.

great for the tournament in my view.:thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Huge achievement for Island and well deserved. Should be a great occasion given the numbers in both sets of fans. Hope your countrymen can extend their stays ramit and turn up in similar numbers.

great for the tournament in my view.:thumbsup:

Thank you thank you, it will be a great occasion.  There were 10k at this game and there will be more at the England game.  My good friend called me a few times during the game and after we scored the winner i screamed yeeeesss! into his ear.  He is booking his ticket at this moment.  Am grinning so hard my face is hurting :D

3 hours ago, eddie said:

The shirt thing was a red herring, allegedly. The Icelandic dude said that Ronaldo told him that they would swap shirts once they had left the pitch.

I'm calling bullpoo on that. Am I supposed to believe that a bloke who whips his top off in celebration if he finds a two for one deal on brylcream suddenly got all squeamish.

3 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I bet they can't believe their luck. Not only drawn in the easiest group of the lot, but now they've got the easiest route to the final. Ronaldo is going to have a field day.

Like he did against Austria and Iceland?

Archived