Ronaldo Won't Sleep Tonight

ramit

37 minutes ago, ramit said:

Sure, we are half Norwegian, the other half being Celtic, as no kvinner would go with the men and so they came by in Ireland and Scotland to pick up a few beauties. :thumbsup:

beautiful women and a cracking football team, they did you proud :thumbsup:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Its unsporting behavior, they should charge him and ban him, see how that makes him cry.

No no, that's too good for him.  Best if Portugal stagger into the last 16 only to get beaten fairly by Albania :)

12 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

They should remind him that his money won't hug him or love him and that will make him cry.

Thankfully he's got 11 autographed pictures of himself on the wall :D

Bet Ronaldo saw that group and thought he could be the Euros highest scorer in history before they even play in the next round. 

lololol. 

And his free kicks are still hyped up garbage. Jamie Ward with a daft pose

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Bet Ronaldo saw that group and thought he could be the Euros highest scorer in history before they even play in the next round. 

lololol. 

And his free kicks are still hyped up garbage. Jamie Ward with a daft pose

:D

10 hours ago, ramit said:

Thanks StockholmRam and an extra big thank you for Lagerback.

Music to our ears, i slept with a big grin on my silly face all night

Gary Lineker described Pepe aptly

http://lebuzz.eurosport.co.uk/viral/best-tweets-gary-lineker-leads-condemnation-of-pepe-being-pepe-15190/

I'm English mate. Delighted for you boys though I'm surprised Lagerback had the nous to steer you to this level. I thought his Sweden teams were abject. 

2 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

I'm English mate. Delighted for you boys though I'm surprised Lagerback had the nous to steer you to this level. I thought his Sweden teams were abject. 

Apologies but i am thanking anyone remotely connected with Sweden.  To any ABBA fans reading, thank you for Lagerback!

Sweden are missing him now though.  He has done wonders for us and he and Heimir Hallgrímsson make a good team as dual managers.

This is taken before the game against Portugal, 8000 Icelanders singing the national team song "Ég er kominn heim" (I am home again"  It is originally written by Emmerich Kalman an early 20th century Hungarian composer.  Maybe the proud Hungarian supporters will sing along with my countrymen when Iceland and Hungary meet on Saturday.

For goodness sake, where is my handkerchief..

1 minute ago, TigerTedd said:

If love to see Portugal vs Wales in one of the knock out stages, and see Bale destroy Ronaldo. 

Can anyone work out if that's possible (ie will it happen next round, cos neither team will get to the quarters)?

Not possible next round.

6 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Cracked it. If they both come second in their groups they'll meet each other in the next round. 

oops. sorry. Didn't realize all the games wasn't showing on my fixture list, the bottom one was missing.

Just got home from a four day fishing/camping trip.  Took a break from the mountain trout to watch Iceland VS Hungary and it was definitely not worth it.  The team seem to be intent on proving Ronaldo right when he said all we could do was defend.  Was very disappointed with the tactics, laying back like that against a team similar in ability.  Now they have one game left to redeem themselves but it's not likely, the talk locally being they were heroic and just unlucky at the end.  Bahh, cowardly tactics i say, Lagerback is no longer my god, he's a Swedish sausage without the mustard.:angry:

19 minutes ago, ramit said:

Just got home from a four day fishing/camping trip.  Took a break from the mountain trout to watch Iceland VS Hungary and it was definitely not worth it.  The team seem to be intent on proving Ronaldo right when he said all we could do was defend.  Was very disappointed with the tactics, laying back like that against a team similar in ability.  Now they have one game left to redeem themselves but it's not likely, the talk locally being they were heroic and just unlucky at the end.  Bahh, cowardly tactics i say, Lagerback is no longer my god, he's a Swedish sausage without the mustard.:angry:

Make him into Ikea meatbaws!

3 hours ago, ramit said:

Aren't you being harsh on your boys @ramit? Hungary the form team in that group.

You'll be looking good to take 3 pts against the group minnows Austria :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

Aren't you being harsh on your boys @ramit? Hungary the form team in that group.

You'll be looking good to take 3 pts against the group minnows Austria :thumbsup:

Perhaps just a tad, but it's frustration speaking as i know they can play better than that and they know it too and are just as angry about dropping those two points.  Our captain Aron Gunnarsson was playing with an injury in that game and he may not be fit to play against Austria.  Alfreð Finnbogason got an unfair second yellow in the game and won't be able to play that game.

The defensive work was very good but going forward was poor, even though we did create the best chances in the game.  Gylfi Sigurðsson ran all game but saw little of the ball, he is a key player for us and needs to be brought into our attacking play.  We got lucky just earlier when Albania beat Romania, it means that a draw could be enough to see us into the last 16, so that's good news, but in my view we have to go for the win.  Reading some comments after getting back home i see that many share my view, we are an ambitious people and expect much from ourselves.  The ladies football team is assured of going to the Euro finals, our handball team goes to every finals, even our basketball team is doing well and we have come to expect such things and do not count heads or see ourselves as minnows.  Perhaps insane but that's how we are, we set high standards.

Of course i will be shouting Áfram Ísland during the game like every other supporter, but i expect and demand a win :thumbsup:

Archived