Ronaldo Won't Sleep Tonight

ramit

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Belguim and Croatia have decent teams, no shame for anyone if either of those reach the final. Been a great tournament so far and the knockout phase looks pretty tasty, it's nice to see it won't be what was a predictable final between France, Germany or Spain.

13 hours ago, eddie said:

Well jinxed.

At the moment it looks like England v Portugal.

Ah well, I expect Croatia to beat Portugal . Croatia have really impressed me so far in this tournament. I think they could reach the final. Portugal can't be open against Croatia like they were against Hungsry.

18 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Ah well, I expect Croatia to beat Portugal . Croatia have really impressed me so far in this tournament. I think they could reach the final. Portugal can't be open against Croatia like they were against Hungsry.

Hope so. They have a great chance of getting to the final.

I've had a soft spot for Croatia since Stimac & Asanovic. I went to watch one of their matches at Euro 96 (3-0 win vs Denmark) and was sat amongst their fantastic fans. Davor Suker's chip over Scmeichel was something special to watch.

4 minutes ago, MB (Wolfie) said:

Hope so. They have a great chance of getting to the final.

I've had a soft spot for Croatia since Stimac & Asanovic. I went to watch one of their matches at Euro 96 (3-0 win vs Denmark) and was sat amongst their fantastic fans. Davor Suker's chip over Scmeichel was something special to watch.

I used to have too. But the way the behave nowadays makes me very sad, mostly Suker and Stimac. Propably their ****** up ideology has been with them even when playing but now they can show it more.

57 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

I used to have too. But the way the behave nowadays makes me very sad, mostly Suker and Stimac. Propably their ****** up ideology has been with them even when playing but now they can show it more.

Yeah the Croatian FA is really corrupt. The Croatian fans will do anything to get them kicked out of the competition to teach their FA a lesson. In the game the other day they threatened to attack the referee on the 30th minute.

Ronaldo is at it again, now dismissing chances of smaller footballing nations in the competition

The Greek will be delighted to be counted as one of the giants of European football

“I don't think there are many surprises in European football. Maybe in the group stage you can have a surprise but the big countries always arrive in the final.”

http://www.sportskeeda.com/football/ronaldo-dismisses-minnows-euro-2016-big-teams-portugal-prevail

i don't think he realizes that by discounting the chances of smaller footballing nations of competing against the big boys he is offering immense help to them, inspiring and focusing them to upset the odds

Keep it up Ronaldo, it's music to our ears:thumbsup:

Hey Ronaldo, come out come out wherever you are and tell us again how we won't do anything in the competition, but no you're probably too busy bad mouthing Poland now.  Hope they give you a real thrashing you arrogant poser.
Lucky for you that we face France next instead of your lot.

35 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

POLSKA POLSKA!

Still 1-1, the golden coque as irritating as ever......

He's having a stinker so far.  i have this beautiful dream of it going to penalties and Ronaldo missing, Poland winning 6-5 with he ending up the culprit.

Archived