Craig Forsyth

BuckoBeast

He's just come back from a career threatening injury - this can be viewed two ways: 

1. It may be wise to sell at a fair price, as it is uncertain what follow on niggles he might get. 

2. It would make sense to both him and us for him to stay, as he can gradually work his way into the side as he gains more strength and confidence. 

His fitness record was excellent pre injury, so I'd be inclined to hold onto him. 

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, robglosta said:

He's just come back from a career threatening injury - this can be viewed two ways: 

1. It may be wise to sell at a fair price, as it is uncertain what follow on niggles he might get. 

2. It would make sense to both him and us for him to stay, as he can gradually work his way into the side as he gains more strength and confidence. 

His fitness record was excellent pre injury, so I'd be inclined to hold onto him. 

ACLs haven't been career threatening for about 20 years now.

I think a lot of people's valuations are far too low for Fozzy. We are rejecting bids of at least 7.5 million for Hendrick, a player who hasn't been as consistent as Forsyth has over the years. We are under no pressure to sell. The game has moved on A LOT with prices. Man City are spending 50 million on a defender that can't defend, having already spent 49 million on a braindead winger last summer. The new money in the prem means that players are going for 3 or 4 times their normal price and this is having a collateral effect in the championship. We should tell Blackburn to make a bid of at least 10 million or bore off. Oh my, I'm beginning to sound like b4 now :lol:

7 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I think a lot of people's valuations are far too low for Fozzy. We are rejecting bids of at least 7.5 million for Hendrick, a player who hasn't been as consistent as Forsyth has over the years. We are under no pressure to sell. The game has moved on A LOT with prices. Man City are spending 50 million on a defender that can't defend, having already spent 49 million on a braindead winger last summer. The new money in the prem means that players are going for 3 or 4 times their normal price and this is having a collateral effect in the championship. We should tell Blackburn to make a bid of at least 10 million or bore off. Oh my, I'm beginning to sound like b4 now :lol:

I think he is worth more than £2m but some club has to pay it and I can't really see it happening. 

Blackburn can take their £500k and get te f**k!!! If true that's a laughable offer for one of the most consistent left backs outside the premier league.  I'd have him in the side ahead of Olsson as he's much steadier defensively and a lot better in the air.  We wouldn't have draw with Rotherham last season if Fozzy was playing that day. I like Olsson, he's good, but Fozzy is better...

£500k is a fee more comparable to a tribunal or compensation for a player you no longer need. Out of Olsson and him, Fozzy is the better player they are similar defensively, but Forsyths height gives him a massive advantage but going forward Forsyth is so much more powerful as well.

Like everyone suggests its the silly summer of transfers so only crazy money please (which blackburn most certainly dont have).

500k Really? and Grant Handley sold from blackburn for 5.5million.  i would rate fozzy just as high as him(i know they play in different positions) 1.5 - 2 million is more realistic

Some clubs are having a laugh this pre season.

Archived