Rams Euro Quartet Superthread

Carl Sagan

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff not looking out of place at all here!

Out of interest does anyone know who was our last player to start in an international tournament before Baird yesterday? No one springs to mind since possibly Stimac but surely I'm missing someone?

9 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Out of interest does anyone know who was our last player to start in an international tournament before Baird yesterday? No one springs to mind since possibly Stimac but surely I'm missing someone?

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-Euros-players-represented-Rams/story-29371109-detail/story.html?

15 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Dawkins in last years Copa America?

4 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

Hendrick playing well :) be nice to see Keogh get a game in the tourny though 

Not today though, please. Zlatan is beginning to cause the Irish defence all sorts of problems.

4 minutes ago, Rampage said:

May be for the best that Hendrick's shot hit the bar. It would have been replayed 1000 times. ROI should have won it in the first half.

There were only 4 shots on target in the game - and Jeff had 3 of those together with the one that smacked against the bar. I thought he was outstanding, and dd an awful lot of hard work too.

1 minute ago, eddie said:

There were only 4 shots on target in the game - and Jeff had 3 of those together with the one that smacked against the bar. I thought he was outstanding, and dd an awful lot of hard work too.

Like I say he's a fantastic footballer. 

Archived