Pre season

BuckoBeast

3 hours ago, sage said:

£100 rtn Ryanair from east mids to Faro, 14th to £20th July. Tempting. 

£75 return on different airline on same dates. 

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, SaintRam said:

So I'm guessing Austria is no longer the plan then? I hope they still keep that mixed team idea though, it sounded like a great opportunity to give some of the younger players more time to train / bond with the senior team. Great weather and extra sunshine can't hurt either!

I enjoyed the Euro's in 2004 in Portugal, cheering on the mighty 3 lions, spotted Steve Bruce relaxing in a restaurant in Villamorra next to Figo's bar, a great time was had by all.

Also enjoyed an early morning jog, to clear my head from the previous day's drinking before a swim in the villa, and a bit of flag spotting with all the various St George flags hanging from Villas, Hotels etc

Enjoyed seeing a Glasgow Rangers Coatbridge flag flying near where we stayed and seen in the following picture at one of the games in Euro 2004.

wu0zk9.jpg

Hi there,

Just trying to sort out accommodation and tickets for the Portugal tour next month, is anyone else making the trip? If so do you know where DCFC fans say? What hotel is best to use?

I know nothing is set in stone yet but any intel on this trip would be appreciated. I am guessing as it is a Wednesday to Wednesday the senior team will be playing their friendly Saturday?

Cheers!

Don't really like to advertise on here as unsure whether allowed or not but I am a travel counsellor (own business)

If you want to get in touch re flights, hotels etc I can book it all for you...

Perhaps best to DM me and will send you my email...

6 hours ago, therams69 said:

Don't really like to advertise on here as unsure whether allowed or not but I am a travel counsellor (own business)

If you want to get in touch re flights, hotels etc I can book it all for you...

Perhaps best to DM me and will send you my email...

It's true, he's a whiz on Skyscanner and Airbnb. 

Archived