Pre season

BuckoBeast

35 minutes ago, eddie said:

No, I'm being a half-fan, it shames me to say. We are having a non-footballing holiday this year, going over to Ireland for some proper rest and relaxation Guiness. You'll have to make do with DEL.

FTFY

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, CHCDerby said:

Do we know anything about ticket details for the Benfica game yet?

Read the thread and find out.

As it's sunny at last i'll tell you. There are Benfica shops in all the towns on the Algarve. You can buy them from there. There is a link somewhere on the thread.

42 minutes ago, sage said:

So...who is going to Portugal? Where is everyone staying?

Me - Faro

Barnsley Ram - Quarteira

TheRams69 et al - Albufiera

changed venues sage staying at best western faro didnt fancy getting to the ground from queirtera

We are staying at Quinta do Lago about 10mins from the ground.

The team will more than likely be staying in Vale do Lobo/ Quinta do Lago which is where most sports team stay when they go to the Algarve for training camps.

The Wales team had their base here too in May before they headed to France. The facilities are excellent around there.

I wonder if they will hold an open training session at some point.

Apologies if this isn't the correct thread on which to post. New member and pretty much new Derby fan too so bear with me. :).  I've only been to a handful of Derby games all at home and have decided to take the plunge and get season tickets for me and the young un next season in family stand. I live in Chesterfield and have got tickets for the Nicholson testimonial at the Proact in what will be my first ever away game and i'm so looking forward to it!

I might go the Sheff U game too the day after.

I'm really posting to ask you die hard away fans what I can expect as an away fan with Derby and indeed my 7 year old kid too, especially for next season.

Apologies again for the questions which might come across as a bit simple but i'm used to going to watch matches in league 2/ National League and below and what I've signed up for as a Derby fan is on a whole different level to what i'm used to experiencing.

Are away games generally sell outs for away Derby fans? Do you have to actually sit in the seats you are allocated on the ticket at away games or is it like a lower league free for all?

Is the atmosphere friendly and would away games be too intimidating for a 7 year old kid?

Lots of questions! Sorry! :unsure: Appreciate any replies. :thumbsup:

Can't wait for the season now.

12 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Apologies if this isn't the correct thread on which to post. New member and pretty much new Derby fan too so bear with me. :).  I've only been to a handful of Derby games all at home and have decided to take the plunge and get season tickets for me and the young un next season in family stand. I live in Chesterfield and have got tickets for the Nicholson testimonial at the Proact in what will be my first ever away game and i'm so looking forward to it!

I'm really posting to ask you die hard away fans what I can expect as an away fan with Derby and indeed my 7 year old kid too, especially for next season.

Apologies again for the questions which might come across as a bit simple but i'm used to going to watch matches in league 2/ National League and below and what I've signed up for as a Derby fan is on a whole different level to what i'm used to experiencing.

Are away games generally sell outs for away Derby fans? Do you have to actually sit in the seats you are allocated on the ticket at away games or is it like a lower league free for all?

Is the atmosphere friendly and would away games be too intimidating for a 7 year old kid?

Welcome mate. 

Yes you'll be in your seats where the tickets tell you, you and your lad will enjoy it!!!! Oh and there will be some games to be sells out for sure. 

You don't need to be sorry for asking some questions you'd like to know etc. 

DEL

:) 

26 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Watch out for that Derby_EnglandLoyal bloke. The rest of us are ok though.

3 minutes ago, eddie said:

Watch out for that Derby_EnglandLoyal bloke. The rest of us are ok though.

Cheeky bugger. :lol:

Archived