Pre season

BuckoBeast

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, barnsley ram said:

does anyone know where to get tickets for the benfica game

From the website i quoted or maybe from the addresses on the website. Also the transport is an issue as there won't be any trains after the game. Taxi or a hire car. 

4 hours ago, sage said:

From the website i quoted or maybe from the addresses on the website. Also the transport is an issue as there won't be any trains after the game. Taxi or a hire car. 

have you managed to get tickets from this site because i have tried but cant get anywhere with it

2 hours ago, barnsley ram said:

have you managed to get tickets from this site because i have tried but cant get anywhere with it

I had a look but got nowhere. There are some addresses on the site, maybe you can tickets from those.

I went to the ground they are playing In Faro, in the Euro 2004 competition, me and my mate went to watch Greece get beat 2-1 by Russia, and we both came away from the ground saying how poor both sides were. And then Greece went on to win the competition! And the Russian fans came nowhere near us, knowing not to mess about with the mighty Derby County.

We stayed in Villamora, enjoying the nice bars and restaurants including Figo's bar, and popped to this game in a hired car.

We stayed well clear of the day trip to Cliff Richards Vineyard, from the tourist shops and played crazy golf instead of playing any of the 9 or 18 hollers, far too busy in the bars enjoying the football on the big screens looking over all the expensive boats in the marina etc. For those going, and that have not been to Portugal before, will love it.

9 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I went to the ground they are playing In Faro, in the Euro 2004 competition, me and my mate went to watch Greece get beat 2-1 by Russia, and we both came away from the ground saying how poor both sides were. And then Greece went on to win the competition! And the Russian fans came nowhere near us, knowing not to mess about with the mighty Derby County.

We stayed in Villamora, enjoying the nice bars and restaurants including Figo's bar, and popped to this game in a hired car.

We stayed well clear of the day trip to Cliff Richards Vineyard, from the tourist shops and played crazy golf instead of playing any of the 9 or 18 hollers, far too busy in the bars enjoying the football on the big screens looking over all the expensive boats in the marina etc. For those going, and that have not been to Portugal before, will love it.

We're all going on a summer holiday
No more working for a week or two
Fun and laughter on our summer holiday
No more worries for me or you
For a week or two

We're going where the sun shines brightly
We're going where the sea is blue
We've seen it in the movies
Now let's see if it's true

Everybody has a summer holiday
Doing things they always wanted to
So we're going on a summer holiday
To make our dreams come true
For me and you

We're going where the sun shines brightly
We're going where the sea is blue
We've seen it in the movies
Now let's see if it's true

Everybody has a summer holiday
Doing things they always wanted to
So we're going on a summer holiday
To make our dreams come true
For me and you

4 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

where did you get your tickets

Benfica update

I have informed the club that their info is inaccurate/unhelpful and have contacted the competition's organisers by email and facebook. Will update this thread with ticket and transport info.

Archived