Pre season

BuckoBeast

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure I saw someone say that they weren't doing the big home game because of additional time for the new pitch to be sorted.

i need the first 2 games to be away and on telly so I can watch them when I'm sat in some bar abroad

2 hours ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

When is the Chesterfield away game the article talks about? I haven't seen an announcement anywhere.

The day before

"In the final week of July, the Rams will head to the Proact Stadium for Shane Nicholson Testimonial fixture against Chesterfield on Tuesday 26 June, kick-off: 7:30pm, before Pearson’s men head to Bramall Lane to take on Chris Wilder’s Sheffield United on Wednesday 27 July, kick-off: 7:45pm." 

I guess that's a typo?

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/derby-set-for-portugal-trip-as-part-of-pre-season-preparation-3134568.aspx#26doDFK5iAOMcvK5.99

On 30/05/2016 at 22:53, davenportram said:

now Burton are in the dame division will we still play them? And if we do will it be a must win match?:ph34r:

Every match should be considered a must win game,dont expect us to be going into any game next season not expecting to win.Burton shoulf be a six pointer unless Mels in the dresding room cancelling trips to Dubai

54 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

Every match should be considered a must win game,dont expect us to be going into any game next season not expecting to win.Burton shoulf be a six pointer unless Mels in the dresding room cancelling trips to Dubai

didn't know friendlies are worth points now.

1 hour ago, ram1964 said:

He needs to be approaching things differently.

The next dreadful performance, he should be letting Pearson give them trips to Dubai. One way.

12 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

In the DET it says the u18's and 21's are going too 

Yeah, re read the article later on.

The original intention was to mix them all up and play 2 games a day, iirc.

Be interesting to see if that still takes place, or if they have their own individual matches.

Archived