Pre season

BuckoBeast

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, sage said:

The stadium is about 7 or 8 miles form Faro airport. Anyone thinking of going? The flights backs on a Monday are cheap, not so much beforehand. 

We'd love to, but

a) We're going to Ireland in a fortnight

b) I've taken far too much holiday this year already and need to save a few days for the odd early-season away trip and the Christmas-New Year period

1 hour ago, sage said:

The stadium is about 7 or 8 miles form Faro airport. Anyone thinking of going? The flights backs on a Monday are cheap, not so much beforehand. 

I'm looking at flying out Wednesday 13th and coming back Monday 18th and hoping to stay in a lighthouse on a desert island.   £120 rtn flight.

This is a place we go numerous times a year. We are there in August but had to book to go and watch them in the Algarve.

They will more than likely be based around the Vale do Lobo area which is where most football teams have their training camp. The Wales team was there at the end of May when we was last there, the facilities are very good. This area is also one of the nicest places you could stay if you are going out there, the beaches are excellent and restaurants aplenty. The stadium is only a 10 minute drive from VDL.

If anybody has any questions about the are just give me a shout. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Rampage said:

It is a long wayo but you could stop for lunch and have salad with mayo. (not by best work in fairness, I must sayo, sage) :ph34r:

You need to layo off the puns for a while.

Archived