Pre season

BuckoBeast

12 minutes ago, sage said:

Benfica update

I have informed the club that their info is inaccurate/unhelpful and have contacted the competition's organisers by email and facebook. Will update this thread with ticket and transport info.

sage, have you tried contacting the flagman, I'm sure he'll keep you right if you are struggling for information etc

https://mobile.twitter.com/dcfc_flagman?lang=en-gb

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

sage, have you tried contacting the flagman, I'm sure he'll keep you right if you are struggling for information etc

https://mobile.twitter.com/dcfc_flagman?lang=en-gb

He is staying in albufiera. Not my cup of tea and in the opposite direction. I don't do twitter, but may try to contact him via another medium. I have my flights and accom sorted. Hopefully I am on the right track for tickets now. 

8 hours ago, sage said:

You can buy tickets from Benfica shops in all the small towns on the Algarve, Faro, Albufiera etc

Last train is 9.39pm though. 

reading what is said about this ground it holds about 30000 but never more than 7500 atend and sometimes only afew hundred so we should be able to get tickets i am staying at quinteria arriving wednesday so hope i can purchase tickets when i m there

2 minutes ago, barnsley ram said:

reading what is said about this ground it holds about 30000 but never more than 7500 atend and sometimes only afew hundred so we should be able to get tickets i am staying at quinteria arriving wednesday so hope i can purchase tickets when i m there

IHere are the ticket details for your town.It will be a Casa Benfica. 

Quarteira
RUA DA CABINE, N.º64
8125-181 Quarteira

Telefone: 289 314 161
E-mail: cbquarteira@slbenfica.pt

How are you getting there?

36 minutes ago, sage said:

IHere are the ticket details for your town.It will be a Casa Benfica. 

Quarteira
RUA DA CABINE, N.º64
8125-181 Quarteira

Telefone: 289 314 161
E-mail: cbquarteira@slbenfica.pt

How are you getting there?

cheers sage post code is near to where i am staying

10 hours ago, Malagaram said:

4.1/2 hour drive for me so if I can get her indoors interested will be there,anyone know how much the tickets are,and prices for accomodation

Is Eddie going,would like to meet the legendary man !

10 or 12.5 Euros for tickets. Would recommend staying in Faro or Tavira 

Tavira nice place and only £35 a night for 2, loads of accom but you'd have to drive to the game 

http://www.booking.com/hotel/pt/aguarela-tavira.en-gb.html?aid=304142;label=gen173nr-1FCAEoggJCAlhYSDNiBW5vcmVmaFCIAQGYAS64AQzIAQzYAQHoAQH4AQuoAgM;sid=d38aee338c0d656d880f85bf4f00513b;dcid=1;checkin=2016-07-15;checkout=2016-07-17;dest_id=-2177325;dest_type=city;dist=0;group_adults=2;highlighted_blocks=54521505_88420112_0_0_0;room1=A%2CA;sb_price_type=total;srfid=d9366f0f8381b9b101e940081936c674ac0bf242X1;type=total;ucfs=1&

Faro- Hardly any hotels left, none cheap, some AirBNB stuff £30 for a private room £45 a night for a flat, but you can get a train there and a taxi back, They are looking to put a bus on too.  

14 hours ago, Malagaram said:

4.1/2 hour drive for me so if I can get her indoors interested will be there,anyone know how much the tickets are,and prices for accomodation

Is Eddie going,would like to meet the legendary man !

No, I'm being a half-fan, it shames me to say. We are having a non-footballing holiday this year, going over to Ireland for some proper rest and relaxation. You'll have to make do with DEL.

Archived