Your current job.

RiddingsRam

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm the Head of UK IT Support for the market leader in my sector.

I'm currently hiring PLC engineers and a junior who needs to have an interest in both PLC and IT. If that's something that could be of interest please send me a message.

11 minutes ago, GeneralRam said:

I'm the Head of UK IT Support for the market leader in my sector.

I'm currently hiring PLC engineers and a junior who needs to have an interest in both PLC and IT. If that's something that could be of interest please send me a message.

Eddies young and eager to learn.

I work for Kehune Nagel Drinks Logistics, I drive Reach FLT, VNA, and PPT..... Shifting pallets of lager and cider for off trade ( all main supermarkets and cash and carry) fun fact: our capacity is 75000 pallets of lager/bitter/cider. Largest drinks warehouse in Europe ( near old celanese )

I am considering taking course/degree in counselling. I've been told I might be good at it so maybe a brand new exciting career path 4/5 years down the line.

20 hours ago, David said:

I'm on Mel's payroll keeping the Internet free of anti Mel comments

No need to post that, we all know that already.

My job is only ever relevant just before or just after the **** has hit the fan, unless the company has a bit of nounce about it and does what it is suppose to do in the first place.

I'm a self employed independent financial adviser and I am lucky because I love my job !, been doing it for 20 years, from school I did an apprenticeship at British Rail in Derby and was a welder for 8 years also loved that so been quite fortunate in jobs.

12 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

I'm a self employed independent financial adviser and I am lucky because I love my job !, been doing it for 20 years, from school I did an apprenticeship at British Rail in Derby and was a welder for 8 years also loved that so been quite fortunate in jobs.

Did u sell me my endowment mortgage?

9 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

I work in a biscuit factory.

smells nicer than @GboroRam's chicken factory.:lol:

is the biscuit factory next to the chicken factory?

I used to work on the old airfield in Ashbourne and depending on which way the wind was blowing, you'd get the delightful smell of the biscuits drifting through the office, or the disgusting smell of chicken ****!

16 hours ago, David said:

Taking a break from the Wenger Out protests I heard :whistle:

I might break my shield of secrecy one day Davo, but I want it to be my choice and on my terms thank you very much.

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

is the biscuit factory next to the chicken factory?

I used to work on the old airfield in Ashbourne and depending on which way the wind was blowing, you'd get the delightful smell of the biscuits drifting through the office, or the disgusting smell of chicken ****!

No, I'm at Fox's in Uttox.

Archived